[ROM] ApeX 1.0.2.x for Droid 2

inssane

Reaction score
This ROM is fassssst

Issue: Soft HOME key doesn't do anything. Doesn't take me home, previews, long press, etc. There is haptic feedback but it does nothing.
I double checked home key binding in ADW settings, and it was correct.

Any advice would help. ROM was installed clean, etc

stayflalfy

Reaction score
do i need to download to system update 2.3.20 to install this rom? sorry this is the first rom i have ever done and i don't want to screw it up

microsnook

Reaction score
My facebook pictures aren't syncing with my phone. Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

wmnomore

Reaction score
Is vibration on the keyboard disabled on this? Mine isn't working...

v4npro

Reaction score
I installed this on my sisters phone but she want's the "mailbox/inbox" or some kind of icon back that has all her emails in one place. How can I get this back? Only thing she can do now is switch between default accounts to see the inbox's. Other than that, shes loving it. Huge improvement than that stock moto crap.

Edit: Found the universal email shortcut going through activities so all is good, for now.

Great work Fab and everyone involved, shes lovin her phone alot more now.

Last edited:

v4npro

Reaction score
No, what would that do if ya don't mind me asking. She's got the universal mail shortcut on home screen now which shows what she wants.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bloodmut

Reaction score
System Version Question

Hi all-

I'm brand new at this, and just wanted to double check this rom is for me before I flash it. I have version 2.3.20 and android version 2.2.....is this ok? Droid 2 noobie! Thanks

v4npro

Reaction score
Yes.

Edit: Another issue, her phone keeps on rebooting time to time. I just did a battery pull for a few to see if that would help. Any ideas?

Going to reflash. Shes getting multiple reboots every hour.

Edit2: Factory Reset fixed it.

Last edited:

Timcity

Reaction score
I love the rom and the gingerbread theme. Everything has been flawless and beautiful for me. The only problem I am having is getting the moto alarm clock. Im am going into terminal emulator i type in su then i type in alarm then i get the option of -mot -aosp -both i tried all 3 and they all have the same result they all say not found. What am i dong wrong?

Thx

wmnomore

Reaction score
the only thing that worked for me is:
su
alarm -both

still says error, but then says using both or something like that

bloodmut

Reaction score
Hey so im super new, running non leaked version...this rom is the bees knees. Could someone advise me on overclock/setcpu settings...do I use setcpu along with the overclock script in terminal? I have profiles set up in setcpu and it is working and chose low voltage for overclock but my droid loses 50% battery in two hours using automatic brightness. Also it heats up to 104 F fairly easily...is this safe? Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks again to fabulous for this fantasmagorical rom

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App