[ROM] ApeX 1.0.2.x for Droid 2

raw33

Reaction score
Yeah I've heard of that app, might try that sometime.
Thanks

bookie

Reaction score
Yeah I've heard of that app, might try that sometime.
Thanks

It's great and only 0.99. Comes with some good extras.

I just tried overclocking thru the emulator. It works without reboot. For example:
Su
Overclock -moc
Overclock -apy
Cpuinfo

The last is optional but will show if change took effect

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

raw33

Reaction score
Oh ok, I think I figured it out now. Doing the cpuinfo is very helpful.

trickrais

Reaction score
Hey Fab,

I downloaded and installed the gingerbread keyboard on my D2 after installing this version of Apex...and it was tiny...wasn't until too late that I realized that I forgot to make a backup :/ (I'm really kickin' myself in the crotch for this one)

Anyways, is there anything I can do to get this keyboard working and or go back to the Moto Multi-touch keyboard that comes stock with the Droid 2?

Any input would be greatly appreciated! :)

crome1115

Reaction score
hey trick.. go to the market and download an app called LCD Density.. it lets you change the resolution on your droid 2... just set it to 240 and restart. should fix it..

bookie

Reaction score
That wont help. I'm running 240 and the keyboard is still tiny.

crome1115

Reaction score
ooops. forgot.. have to start at 300.. reset.. then 260.. reset. then finally 240 and reset one last time.. sorry.. this helped me at least when i first used it.. got it off this forum from another user..

wmnomore

Reaction score
If you're talking about the overclocking app-it's called droid overclock by jrummy16.

Inverse

Reaction score
Well, that Gingerbread theme is what pushed me over the edge to root my D2. I read up, dived right in. Got my Terminal and Titanium backup. Loaded up Bootstrap and flashed this rom and theme with no real experience.

A lot of fragmented information out there. Got SPrecovery before finding out I don't use it on Droid 2. Even with all the stickies, it can be pretty daunting. I'm not even close to being as knowledgable as you guys, but seems I can read. ^^

Hope some new themes come out soon. A BlueBlack GB theme would be a great sync with the Tron vibe floating around. :)

Thanks for making a reliable, problem free rom for me to get soaked in. It was painless... and now I want more. <3

trickrais

Reaction score
hey trick.. go to the market and download an app called LCD Density.. it lets you change the resolution on your droid 2... just set it to 240 and restart. should fix it..

Hey thank you very much it works perfectly now!

palindrome

Reaction score
Can we have a 3D app drawer like launcher pro? Droid delicious is close but you're stuk with the xtra home button and can't drop the note bar. I like adw window flip... with 3D drawer at its side and the right theme I would be complete.