[ROM] ApeX 1.3.1 for Droid X - Running, running, as fast as it can (12/16/10)

KHeeney5

Reaction score
When you are tethering does it look like this?

aefd81ec-7ab9-cf28.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX

phill2mj

Reaction score
an aesthetic suggestion: im not sure i like the reflection effect in the notification blind. i personally like the aosp gingerbread look the best. grey bar for network, and flat blacks, sans the reflected effect.

Alex.DF

Reaction score
The way you described it is already how it is . . .

an aesthetic suggestion: im not sure i like the reflection effect in the notification blind. i personally like the aosp gingerbread look the best. grey bar for network, and flat blacks, sans the reflected effect.

phill2mj

Reaction score
Mine is the on the left, AOSP is on the right. is there something wrong with my install?

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Mine is the on the left, AOSP is on the right. is there something wrong with my install?

Mine looks like yours on the left. I like how it looks, but that's personal preference. Maybe there's a theme out there that you'd like?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

harshd2000

Reaction score
So I just had an amazing revelation. I was wondering why my phone was having low battery (100 to 0) in 7-8 hrs so I started investigating. Turns purity was Screebl that was eating up phone battery. It was causing my phone to get hot at times idling and also would not turn the screen off.

After uninstalling, my phone is over 20 hrs and still ar 60 %. With medium usage. Figures this mighthelp someonee here suffering from same symptoms.
aefc98f0-7adf-09c6.jpg

compwat

Reaction score
Best ROM I have tried

I have only tried a few roms but this one is hands down the best. It has the right blend of Blur and Blurless. I espcially love the srcipting that allows me to switch between the different versions and the uninstall of "stock" apps.

I recently tried Liberty 1.5 and really liked the "toolbox" that allowed to configuration of some items. However, ROM as a whole, Apex 1.3.1 is better.

Can we get the toolbox like in Liberty 1.5? Things I liked is the choice of battery icon, the boot logo customization and removal of boot animation (faster boot).

Thanks again Fab for the great ROM. :)

mcp770

Reaction score
Turns purity was Screebl that was eating up phone battery. It was causing my phone to get hot at times idling and also would not turn the screen off.
aefc98f0-7adf-09c6.jpg

If you have recovered from your stroke can you repeat the cause of your issue? :blink:

Scallywag1

Reaction score
Apparently its out to testers.....any day now it should drop if no problems arise

joker402

Reaction score
good cus liberty is giving me problems and i miss the blur ness of apex