Boot recovery
Install from sd card
Browse to zip and install

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Rhino413

Reaction score
Fab

I've used other roms that allow over clocking to 1.4ghz
but yours doesn't any reason. also how can I remove your over-clocking script so i can use DX over-clocking app exclusively.

Reaction score
So either way I am going to need to do the OTA update to 2.2 before modding right? Probably need to un-root first I guess as well aye?

Find someone with the leaked 2.2 which didn't change the bootloader and then you can do everything OTA 2.2 does but with the 2.1 bootloader. You'll probably need to PM someone or do some digging on the various droid sites/forums. My X came stock with 2.2 loaded on it already but I've been running all sorts of different roms to figure out what I like. Actually started to get signal drops recently and had to SBF lol.

Reaction score
Welp, now that I know the 2.3.320 leak works well, when should we see a new Apex for the leak?:)

hyperlite

Reaction score
Fab

I've used other roms that allow over clocking to 1.4ghz
but yours doesn't any reason. also how can I remove your over-clocking script so i can use DX over-clocking app exclusively.

instructions in the OP

Enrique00

Reaction score
Issues Flashing

First of all, the APEX Rom is awesome! I wanted to try a Blurless ROM, but when it goes into bootloader recovery, the loading bar goes about a quarter of the way, and then I get an exclamation point and then it reboots. Ive tried installing from the ROM Manager, Install from SD Card, and using the Bootstrapper Reboot Recovery. I am unable to install any other ROMs except APEX. I went back to stock using RSD Lite4.8, but I still couldnt flash to anything other than APEX.

Can anyone help? If this has already been covered, forgive me. I tried searching all over this thread, but couldnt find anything.

Reaction score
First of all, the APEX Rom is awesome! I wanted to try a Blurless ROM, but when it goes into bootloader recovery, the loading bar goes about a quarter of the way, and then I get an exclamation point and then it reboots. Ive tried installing from the ROM Manager, Install from SD Card, and using the Bootstrapper Reboot Recovery. I am unable to install any other ROMs except APEX. I went back to stock using RSD Lite4.8, but I still couldnt flash to anything other than APEX.

Can anyone help? If this has already been covered, forgive me. I tried searching all over this thread, but couldnt find anything.

If you are following the steps exactly and making sure to wipe cache and data you should not have those issues...

stonyman72

Reaction score
Tried Apex loved it but after running for a couple hours I experienced freezing and random reboots otherwise great rom fast.

Alex.DF

Reaction score
Try disabling the overclocking... that usually helps with the reboots and freezing.

Tried Apex loved it but after running for a couple hours I experienced freezing and random reboots otherwise great rom fast.

jaklap

Reaction score
Any word on being able to turn off rotate on the home screen? Its KILLING ME

Reaction score
Any word on being able to turn off rotate on the home screen? Its KILLING ME

Uh, that should be an option in either your base settings or your launcher settings.

Any word yet on Apex for the new leak? It will take a lot to get me away from the screaming demon that is focused but I really did like Apex when it worked.

jaklap

Reaction score
Uh, that should be an option in either your base settings or your launcher settings.

I've looked in base settings, turning auto rotate off doesn't effect the home screen rotating. I'm using the default launcher, can anyone help?

Alex.DF

Reaction score
Had this problem too, I think it's a problem with TranQ Launcher . . . I pulled the Launcher2.apk from a different ROM and installed that, then used the script to remove TranQ. Worked like a charm.

Of course, I ended up removing Launcher2.apk anyway and installing Launcher Pro to /system, just 'cause it's more useful (and faster) than the stock launchers.

I've looked in base settings, turning auto rotate off doesn't effect the home screen rotating. I'm using the default launcher, can anyone help?

hyperlite

Reaction score
Spent several days on rubixblurry, and I've come back to apex. Still the sweetspot for me.

Also, blackjuice for blurry 1.0 works great on apex.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk