[ROM] ApeX 1.3.1 for Droid 2 - Running, running, as fast as it can

dreamvision602

Reaction score
-Response to dreamvision:
Hav u tried this, meny/settings/apps/all/home forcestop then back to all/adw forcestop....then back out to homescreen, it will ask which to use, check use as default and choose adw. If problem still exists download home switcher froyo from market, open it and it will let u choose a default. If uve done this, I don't kno what else to try, hope it helps

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Yea I set adw to default.gonna grab the home swtcher now.ill post how it goes.thank

dreamvision602

Reaction score
Ok it swtched back to normal home again before I got the home switcher.the home switcher worked perfect. Thanks!

Mpballa007

Reaction score
Ok.. I know I am not the only person dealing with this. With this Apex Rom, yes it is pretty smooth however, my picture gallery showing up when it wants to is not cool. I have to keep battery pulling my phone so my picture gallery will hopefully show up. And furthermore, nobody has seemed to have found a stable gingerbread keyboard fix. The keyboard is for a 2 yr old, & my fat fingers needs a normal sized keyboard. I have used the LCD Density so much that when it restarts, I get an error message. Come on Droid experts, let's huddle up about this, & get this problem fixed.

Reaction score
I currently hav zero issues less the charge l.e.d.,but that is not to say that I've had some weird things happen. In those events, I ended up flashin back to o.g. state, dropping all apps I had installed excluding bootstrap,superuser,etc.,making a new
Backup(save original though), and reinstalling rom. Then I rebuilt my setup, and viola, no issues! It is painstaking but it worked, no p.c. necessary. They say u shouldn't hav to start fresh like that,but hey, everyones phones has different thing installed at different times... no way to predict the reactions. Clean slate worked for me, hope it helps you if you go to the trouble of trying it

rxtxsnr

Reaction score
duplicate text problems?

I've been flipflopping between roms, but have finally settled back into apex, which I absolutely love, except after applying the nextheme, if someone sends me a text I basically get four duplicate messages. If I load my recovery with the stock 1.3.1 it works no problem. Anyone else have this issue? Solutions?? I really like the theme and want it to work

palindrome

Reaction score
Don't quote me, but if memorry serves me right, apex is not for global

aviator122

Reaction score
Hey guys, If im coming from apex version 1.0.2.5 and I want to update to this version, should I flash it over this one? Or do I need to wipe the data and cache? Thanks in advance

mkw87

Reaction score
Hey guys, If im coming from apex version 1.0.2.5 and I want to update to this version, should I flash it over this one? Or do I need to wipe the data and cache? Thanks in advance

Just flash, if you have issues or force closes then wipe.

mkw87

Reaction score
Yeah, just flash themes, no need to clear data. I would definitely make a backup before flashing any new theme tho.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

mkw87

Reaction score
I just realized tonight that any of the hard keys turn the screen on - ie: camera, volume up, volume down.

Any way to disable this and make only the power button wake the phone?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Mturner615

Reaction score
I just installed the ROM today, and everything is seemingly perfect EXCEPT, when I go back into text messages, none of my numbers have names/pictures associated with them. SO then I went back into my contacts, and they're all still there, names, pictures, and numbers, all linked correctly.

Anyone have an explanation or a fix for this? It's not too fun trying to play guess who ever time I get a text, nor is it fun having to manually add them all again.