[ROM] ApeX V1.4.1 for Droid X & Droid 2 - Refinement and Ease of Use (2/22/2011)

Pain Express

Reaction score
Will there be a rotary lockscreen added at all? i know this has been asked but i havent seen a response. Also will all the themes work with the new rubix?

Scallywag1

Reaction score
Widget locker.....best lockscreen app ever

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
A few folks were evidently testing a 1.4.2 release previously, but it hasn't been discussed recently...

Kimo91

Reaction score
Anybody noticed apextoolbox isn't working right now?

Sent from Kimo91's Rooted Droid 2

ogbt88

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can use the old 1.31 blur goodie .zip in 1.41? I want some of the blur apps and his site down :/

D2 apex 1.41

Snipe_AT

Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone know how ApeX is so efficient at finding 3G.
I am living in an area where my phone switches from 3G to 1X
and it stays a 1X for a very long time.
When I had ApeX for a ROM, it was on 3G almost all the time.

northeastern

Reaction score
Can someone just confirm i am right in my directions to install this. I rooted yesterday so am still stock (i geuss is how i'd say it?)

so i would download the zip and place it on my sd card. boot up in bootstrap, clear cache and memory (factory reset), then hit install zip from memory card and hit the apex file?

is that all? i have a backup in titanium backup that will give me my apps back ris this correct?

i also made a backup with bootstrap so say i wanted to go back to how I am now I can simply reload that backup and all will be back to how i have it now?

thanks

Reaction score
Can someone just confirm i am right in my directions to install this. I rooted yesterday so am still stock (i geuss is how i'd say it?)

so i would download the zip and place it on my sd card. boot up in bootstrap, clear cache and memory (factory reset), then hit install zip from memory card and hit the apex file?

is that all? i have a backup in titanium backup that will give me my apps back ris this correct?

i also made a backup with bootstrap so say i wanted to go back to how I am now I can simply reload that backup and all will be back to how i have it now?

thanks

Someone's a quick learner ;) but yeah thats how you do it!!! By the way, if you want to stay up to date, I would recommend trying out the new Gingerbread rom recently leaked from Motorola. It works great for me and looks a lot better too!

Good luck with the install!!!

northeastern

Reaction score

thanks

Someone's a quick learner ;) but yeah thats how you do it!!! By the way, if you want to stay up to date, I would recommend trying out the new Gingerbread rom recently leaked from Motorola. It works great for me and looks a lot better too!

haha im trying im trying. i just dont want to mess something up. any chance you can point me in the right direction to the gingerbread leak (thats actually why i rooted my phone and have just been off topic since). its confusing looking at the different updates and now knowing which is the newest

Reaction score

thanks

haha im trying im trying. i just dont want to mess something up. any chance you can point me in the right direction to the gingerbread leak (thats actually why i rooted my phone and have just been off topic since). its confusing looking at the different updates and now knowing which is the newest

Yeah it can get a little overwhelming but here is the link to the one that I used and it works great! Not to mention it's pre-rooted so nothing to do but install it and have fun :D

Url for anyone who can't get the above one to work: http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/...id-2-gingerbread-2-3-3-release-prerooted.html

Last edited: