[ROM] ApeX 1.0.2.x for Droid 2

Joshmichael91

Reaction score
ah! got it, thanks! :)

one more question. is there a way I can re install the Social networking, and Social Status widgets that come with motoblur? those are the only 2 things i liked about blur.

OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com

one more question. is there a way I can re install the Social networking, and Social Status widgets that come with motoblur? those are the only 2 things i liked about blur.

Social networking widget is already there. To get the status back, you need to go to the first post, scroll to the bottom, and download the 'removedapps' archive.

Extract StatusWidget.apk (or similar) from it and place on your sd card. Then, open up terminal emulator:

su
install StatusWidget.apk (or its real name)

and it'll show up.

Joshmichael91

Reaction score

Social networking widget is already there. To get the status back, you need to go to the first post, scroll to the bottom, and download the 'removedapps' archive.

Extract StatusWidget.apk (or similar) from it and place on your sd card. Then, open up terminal emulator:

su
install StatusWidget.apk (or its real name)

and it'll show up.

nooice!
thanks

great job on the ROM, too. I love it :)

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey Fab where are the scripts List @ ? is it at the DX rom posting

Joshmichael91

Reaction score
Overclocking is disabled by default in this version correct right? Or is it set to 1.1 or something?

Joshmichael91

Reaction score
Sounds good. Thanks for the hard work and amazing support and speed on support with this rom. My only test now is to see how well battery life is with it. Im quite hopeful it's good.

4DFL4

Reaction score
Sounds good. Thanks for the hard work and amazing support and speed on support with this rom. My only test now is to see how well battery life is with it. Im quite hopeful it's good.

Battery life is amazing over 14 hours never got that before with any other ROM.

Chickoid

Reaction score
Hmm...think I might have to give this a try. I'm currently running Squidlys with no complaints but change can be good sometimes.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

droidster123

Reaction score
How do i get swype to work? Im not sure what to type in treminal umulator if thats what i have to do.

crome1115

Reaction score
Hey Fab..the updated D2 version worsk great..thanks so much..keypad working perfectly and all my media plays...any plans for porting other themes for this rom other than rev theme..something like fusion maybe with more color to it? Thanks again bro..will be giving to beer fund once I get paid...lol..

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
Does the "1 part blur" include the dialer?

Yes, this uses the Blur phone.

How do i get swype to work? Im not sure what to type in treminal umulator if thats what i have to do.

It's an installable file on your sdcard. Look in the ApeX folder, then just install it with package manager. Be sure to allow non-market sources in settings->applications.

droidster123

Reaction score
Awesome...I know your instructions say to fromat data but i still have to wipe data and cache right?