[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Bionic 11/26 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

Reaction score
lol i'm calm. the foreverroot takes but after i download the update it reboots and then says the update fails.

wooddale

Reaction score
O sorry I'm on 886

Sent from my MZ617 using DroidForums

Ok first ck and see if you got root rom manager or bionic bootstrap. If you do then look at video and see if your foreveroot. you need rootexplorer fom market if you aint got it.

Reaction score
OK I'm using released roots forever root. I'm getting root and su but the ota won't take. Do I restore update then root

wooddale

Reaction score
Do what. I both bootstrap and safestrap when do I run em

Forget about safestrap you can only use bootstrap for now but dont use it I just want to make sure you are rooted dont do anything just see if it works. If every thing is good it couyld be just Verizon screwing up. If you are on5.5.886 and you are foreverooted make a nanoid backup of it and remember what number it is. so you dont have to do fast boot again

Reaction score
OK cool. I I hate asking all this stuff I've been doing this since the d2 so I thought I just went retarded. I'll try again in the mornin

wooddale

Reaction score
Forget about safestrap you can only use bootstrap for now but dont use it I just want to make sure you are rooted dont do anything just see if it works. If every thing is good it couyld be just Verizon screwing up. If you are on5.5.886 and you are foreverooted make a nanoid backup of it and remember what number it is. so you dont have to do fast boot again

You have to be foreverooted before you take OTA if you are not you will loose root and wont be able to get it back until sombody figures it out

Reaction score
I am I think it my just be verizon because I do the released root and it takes its just the update that fails