[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 V2.0 For The D3 11/28 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
I want to try this but have safestrap at the moment. I di have Clockwork installed. How would i disable Safestrap so i can flash this?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

DracoZaroff

Reaction score
I love the rom but I do actually miss Motoblur's file browser. Any one know where I can find the APK to install or could get it added as an option?

npritcha

Reaction score
Market keeps crashing

After flashing the rom (which is awesome by the way) my market keeps force closing. I tried side loading the newest version of google play but still force closes. What can I do to fix this?

jesusishere

Reaction score
After flashing the rom (which is awesome by the way) my market keeps force closing. I tried side loading the newest version of google play but still force closes. What can I do to fix this?

Boot into safestrap. Wipe everything. Reinstall.

mjdurango

Reaction score
uconn_jack said:
Yes, its 1.06. Its confusing me too. I am a noob to android but by no means a novice when it comes to tech and computers. I believe I understand the process here, but for the life of me can't figure out why this isn't working if its known to be compatible. Guess I'll try rerooting and reinstallation of safestrap. I'll post how it goes.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

I have not used it yet however I downloaded safestrap 1.08. I believe I got that at rootswikki.

mjdurango

Reaction score
mjdurango said:
I have not used it yet however I downloaded safestrap 1.08. I believe I got that at rootswikki.

Ok now I have used the 1.08 safestrap, and I ran into zero problems what so ever.

dyb

Reaction score
Liberty never fails me. I've tried other roms and Liberty is consistent - thank you :)

gustavosg

Reaction score
Does this rom has Portuguese Brazil language? It's compatible with XT860 Milestone 3 BR?

timrock12

Reaction score
Used to be on steel droid4.8 getting maybe 8 hours battery life...switched over to liberty and have gotten up to 25 1/2 hrs battery...GIANT IMPROVEMENT, its also much faster, definately would choose this rom over another. :D

Hilokilo

Reaction score
Thank link 404's for me. I traced it back to its directory though, and this one might work better. CLICKY LINK

Thank you so much, I've been looking for this since July because for some reason, my wifi wouldn't work. So I've been using 3G for 2 months LOL... Thanks again!!