[ROM] [PORT] Liberty3 D2G 2.0 - Unnofficial (11/29/11)

DroiDTalenT

Reaction score
Awesome. Been trying to find this rom, didn't think to look under angels roms, uhhh, what about themes? What works and what dosent?

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
Awesome. Been trying to find this rom, didn't think to look under angels roms, uhhh, what about themes? What works and what dosent?
big thing for me was glitchy camera, grainy and backwards other wise good but miui ics 2.1.6 much better

famous.rob

Reaction score
Rom wont install. stuck at M

So ive got a dx and love this rom so Im trying to put it on my wifes d2g. Every time I try it gets stuck on the M logo. I pull the battery and it just goes to the restart menu. i cant figure this out. restored with the nandroid and tried again but it went to the same spot.

skruid

Reaction score
Try wiping cache from stock recovery, that did the trick for me, hold x while booting, then hit both volume buttons, and do both wiping option and you should be set.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

triku

Reaction score
somebody speak or write in spanish?

My english is very-very-very basic.

My problem:

I can't open Applications when language of phone is Spanish, only open when language is English(as I write this text, I discovered).

Any solution other than to change the language?

Thanks.

dmohkamsing

Reaction score
somebody speak or write in spanish?

My english is very-very-very basic.

My problem:

I can't open Applications when language of phone is Spanish, only open when language is English(as I write this text, I discovered).

Any solution other than to change the language?

Thanks.

Try this app: MoreLocale 2