[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 For The Droidx 11/02 - Its Time For A Revolution!

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't. You will most likely brick and there is no way to root the new update. You also can't sbf back to previous versions, you're stuck with the newest one.

X

BugginOuT

Reaction score
Coming from v 2.0

Downloaded the update from Rom Toolbox, reboot the phone into recovery mode, wipe data/cache and install the Liberty30.zip and rebooted. All I get is the boot logo and goes into a loop.

Tried this: Power on the phone with the home button and went into the Android system recovery, did the wipe cache/data, rebooted and same thing.

Err...Help?!?

polwar

Reaction score
Only issue I've been having is when I make a custom ringtone, whenever i go to change notification sounds thereafter, it reboots. Also, DSP Manager constantly force closing during youtube video playback. Droid X.

Skopin

Reaction score
Not sure if maybe I missed this somewhere, but does this mean I can install Liberty 3 fresh from the ROM Toolbox? I am still running everything stock, outside of giving myself root permissions.

BugginOuT

Reaction score
Not sure if maybe I missed this somewhere, but does this mean I can install Liberty 3 fresh from the ROM Toolbox? I am still running everything stock, outside of giving myself root permissions.

Yes, you can install it from the Toolbox, ensure that your phone is up to .602

boilerdogg

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone was having trouble with their data connection the last few weeks??? I recently have had the international data roaming menu popping up. I have not found any way manually to turn data roaming on with Liberty 3. If anyone has an answer to this problem it would be appreciated!!!

boilerdogg

Reaction score
about international data roaming...

I wiped data today ... and besides having to redo all my homescreens I was able to get the data back. There's no way to enable data roaming except for modifying the build.prop. But by using build.prop I was able to get my boot sound back on my droid x. Just wanted to say these forums are a lifesaver and want to thank all the people that post!!!

Nepenthe

Reaction score
I started having data issues last weekend. I have no data, so doing a data wipe should help?

Nepenthe

Reaction score
I did the data wipe and I got my 3g back, not sure why that would work then.

On another note I can't get Tethering to work anymore. It has been a whiel really but have been to lazy to look it up. Is ther ea new app to do this or something else. I keep getting redirected to Verizon's site when I use it.

Thanks

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Flash the TBH tether patch or the Wugfresh Tether Patch

mkowske

Reaction score
From Liberty GB 0.9

Hi I am on Liberty GB 0.9. Can I flash directly from this or do I need to SBF to an OTA? My system version says 4.5.596 Android version 2.3.3

And if so, can I use the ROM toolbox or is it better do it manually with Clockwork Mod?

Sorry.. I've done this a couple times before but it always confuses me.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi I am on Liberty GB 0.9. Can I flash directly from this or do I need to SBF to an OTA? My system version says 4.5.596 Android version 2.3.3

And if so, can I use the ROM toolbox or is it better do it manually with Clockwork Mod?

Sorry.. I've done this a couple times before but it always confuses me.

You should install .602 or .605 as thats what Liberty 3 is based on, but people have flashed it over .596 and said they had no issues.

.602 and .605 have upgraded radios and other fixes, so its also beneficial for that

Sent from my DROID SPYDER

LAN

Reaction score
Dead Link

Hello. Anyone have the file? teamgummy link is dead. All links point to teamgummy.

Thanks