[ROM] The Eagle Has Landed!!!! - Liberty 1.0 1/11/11

sephtin

Reaction score
I am rooted running liberty 1.0, i was just curious if my system is up to date. Thanks. I realize this is probably a dumb question.

Android Version 2.2.1
Baseband Version BP_C_01.09.07P
Kernel Version 2.6.32.9-g556e1w30471@il93nxdroid08#1
Build Number: VZW
Mod/Rom Version: Liberty v1.0

Just curious thanks for your replies. Also how do i check which bootloader version im on?

Assuming that Kernel version is supposed to be 2.6.32.9-g55626e1...
Then yes, your kernel at least is on 2.3.340.. Pretty sure baseband versions didn't change between 2.3.320 and 2.3.340 (?)., but shouldn't affect the ROM either way. If you have concerns about not being up to date, you can always maderstcok, it will update pretty much everything...

(Once on 2.3.340, the only way you can revert your baseband/bootloader/kernel, is to .sbf .. 2.3.320 for example).

HTH!

Zach08

Reaction score
No I can't send video texts

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

nakhleh926

Reaction score
I am coming from Rubix 1.9.5, will I need to SBF back to .340??

I don't think you need to unless you want to flash a full blown aosp rom, you can for paranoia if you wish to be super clean though, or just use the 2.3.340 zip.

robbiem

Reaction score
Love the rom guys, ran it for a while, now waiting for new release. I have a question though, what is it exactly thats stopping the toolbox from being ran on other roms like rubix. ? anychance in future build youll be releasin it universally like you have done with your other apps?

nakhleh926

Reaction score
Love the rom guys, ran it for a while, now waiting for new release. I have a question though, what is it exactly thats stopping the toolbox from being ran on other roms like rubix. ? anychance in future build youll be releasin it universally like you have done with your other apps?

it was specifically made for liberty, I don't think they want it on other roms on purpose, if you buy jrummy16s Root Tools from the market it has a lot of options, only a dollar, great app.

Nmayar

Reaction score
Loaded it up and loving it. You both are awesome

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk