[ROM] The Eagle Has Landed!!!! - Liberty 1.0 1/11/11

kdkinc

Reaction score

riahon

Reaction score
Getting ready to switch to Liberty. Should I wait for v1.5 or is the release still a few days away?

Dramatdude

Reaction score
Getting ready to switch to Liberty. Should I wait for v1.5 or is the release still a few days away?

Already on Liberty, but I'm wondering that myself now. Anyone know?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Whats Up Hawkin?

According to kejars twitter its a few days out
Seems as if we are among the few who take the time to read & research. Did you wait up on 1.0 release night?? I did, & had to work the next day, but Im going to do the same when 1.5 drops...:blackdroid:

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
Seems as if we are among the few who take the time to read & research. Did you wait up on 1.0 release night?? I did, & had to work the next day, but Im going to do the same when 1.5 drops...:blackdroid:

Ha ha yea I sure did, and I'm sure I to will be up all night when 1.5 drops. I keep refreshing my twitter hoping for good news, what an exciting time to be alive!

Amagine

Reaction score

Ha ha yea I sure did, and I'm sure I to will be up all night when 1.5 drops. I keep refreshing my twitter hoping for good news, what an exciting time to be alive!

You lifted that from Matrix 1... LOLdancedroid

Dramatdude

Reaction score

Hahaha...this is my first foray into Droid rom, but I used to do that waiting for roms for my old Crapberry Storm. Seems like I picked a great time to get started, eh?

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score

Hahaha...this is my first foray into Droid rom, but I used to do that waiting for roms for my old Crapberry Storm. Seems like I picked a great time to get started, eh?

Yes sir you sure did. Your in for an epic ride bro!

Amagine

Reaction score

Actually I don't have anything against my old blackberries. If in a pinch I had to run one I probably would have my storm2 on the latest hybrid OS from bbhybrids and be just fine about it. I'm actually curious to see how RIM's playbook looks.

vinnie80

Reaction score
Camcorder Application

Is anyone having problems with the video camera? I loaded on the Blur camera, and now when I go to use the camcorder it just exits to my home screen when I hit reacord. Is there a peice of the application I didn't install, or is the video camera not working in this version?

Thanks!

sephtin

Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with the video camera? I loaded on the Blur camera, and now when I go to use the camcorder it just exits to my home screen when I hit reacord. Is there a peice of the application I didn't install, or is the video camera not working in this version?

Thanks!

Have you tried clearing data/cache for the camera app?
Menu> Settings> Applications> Manage Applications> all tab> Camera
Force stop, Clear cache, Clear data, then retry.

jjj751

Reaction score
Is there anyway to change the skin of the screen you see when you are making a call? I'm not talking about the numbers but the part on top of the contact picture you see that says "Liquid". It's kinda hideous and doesn't go along with the theme I have.

teh_g

Reaction score
Is there anyway to change the skin of the screen you see when you are making a call? I'm not talking about the numbers but the part on top of the contact picture you see that says "Liquid". It's kinda hideous and doesn't go along with the theme I have.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

jjj751

Reaction score

I have no idea what you are talking about.

lol okay let me explain it better. You know the screen you see when you are making a call? Mine says Liquid up at the top. I dont know why.