[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 For The Droid3 11/04 - Its Time For A Revolution!

CapnGnarly

Reaction score
I was having some major issues with a countless number of apps in Market. Most would not update and the market would say that my device was not compatible with my phone. I restored to SteelDroid3 and all of the problems went away.

I love the look and feel of this ROM, but I'm uninstalling until market issues get fixed.

bryan847

Reaction score
Any particular place we should put bugs?
And also is this rom just as good as doing the radio hack? Or do I still have to do that?

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hmm now I can't use my voice in SMS just Gos to voice search. And the Mic is removed in the on-screen keyboard in SMS app

Riley

Reaction score
Only bug I've encountered so far is dsp manager force closes when in car dock mode listening to streaming music and a phone call comes in. I don't use the dsp manager, but out must be running. I was using Spotify and Pandora.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

bharrismac

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post feature requests. Anyways, I was wondering if it would be at all possible to add some kind of silent state feature that makes both silent mode and vibrate only mode available through the volume rocker. This feature was available on my og Droid, but it went away with updates until I found liquids gingerbread roms. If this can't be implemented, is there an easier way to switch between sound on, vibrate only, and silent? Thanks for any help!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Riley

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post feature requests. Anyways, I was wondering if it would be at all possible to add some kind of silent state feature that makes both silent mode and vibrate only mode available through the volume rocker. This feature was available on my og Droid, but it went away with updates until I found liquids gingerbread roms. If this can't be implemented, is there an easier way to switch between sound on, vibrate only, and silent? Thanks for any help!

I use an app called switch pro widget. Enables all three modes for my stock setup.

ModLife

Reaction score
this will be rom number 2 for me.....rubix looks and feels amazing....got really tired of multiple force close issues and for some reason my phone wouldnt charge.....:mad:

ModLife

Reaction score
love the styling....1 MAJOR problem.....not showing my internal storage OR my SD card storage....what am i supposed to do to fix this????:hail::frown:at least USB works on this one rubix destroyed my usb i had to install this to my sd card via my laptop and then use CWM recovery which by the way i cant access as this rom does not see or allow me to mount internal or SD....

bharrismac

Reaction score
I use an app called switch pro widget. Enables all three modes for my stock setup.

Thanks! Not sure if I found the same widget, but I did find one that works great.

bharrismac

Reaction score
love the styling....1 MAJOR problem.....not showing my internal storage OR my SD card storage....what am i supposed to do to fix this????:hail::frown:at least USB works on this one rubix destroyed my usb i had to install this to my sd card via my laptop and then use CWM recovery which by the way i cant access as this rom does not see or allow me to mount internal or SD....

Did you wipe data and cache when you installed?

bryan847

Reaction score
Anybody know when to expect 1.3? I am hoping for some new features! :)

Great Rom By The Way! Thanks for all your hard work devs!

1337killer

Reaction score
any one else getting the google music update download failing because of "package file not signed correctly" if so have you been able to fix it?

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
any one else getting the google music update download failing because of "package file not signed correctly" if so have you been able to fix it?

I went into Liberty Settings/customizations and installed/switched music to "music mod" from google music, then went back to the market and updated just fine.

1337killer

Reaction score
that did the trick, thx :D so far everything is running fantastic. gotta love liberty, thanks dev :D