[ROM] [PORT] Liberty3 D2G 2.0 - Unnofficial (11/29/11)

Jonas

Reaction score
The camera is very glitchy. If download the blur one from liberty customizer and freeze it then use the camera option in the gallery it works. Why? I don't know but that is how I got mine to work.

Edit: I also have magnify installed, so it reverts to it. But like I said it works.
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Great suggestion on Magnify, since I know the holidays will be coming around, I had to find a camera to work with this ROM.

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
The camera is very glitchy. If download the blur one from liberty customizer and freeze it then use the camera option in the gallery it works. Why? I don't know but that is how I got mine to work.

Edit: I also have magnify installed, so it reverts to it. But like I said it works.

Froze blur using gallery, camera is mirrored now, any fix

I mean backwards like in a mirror

Sent from my DROID 2G w/4.5.608 using Droid Forum app

skruid

Reaction score
Is the recovery you flash through rom manager the right recovery to install this rom or do I need to use bootstrap? Thank in advance for the helping me with my question

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Froze blur using gallery, camera is mirrored now, any fix

I mean backwards like in a mirror

Sent from my DROID 2G w/4.5.608 using Droid Forum app

Have you tried a third party camera app? I use magnify mostly for upclose pics or to see into small spaces at work. I tried a few other camera apps with this method and they all seemed to work.

I use D2bootstrapper and it works fine. If you have the latest version of clockwork it should work.

skruid

Reaction score
Thank you for the quick answer, I can wait till my download is done, I am gonna try the miui camera app and see how that works

I will let you guys know if it works
Miui. Camera apk is mirrored works but pictures backwards

Jonas

Reaction score
Thank you for the quick answer, I can wait till my download is done, I am gonna try the miui camera app and see how that works

I will let you guys know if it works
Miui. Camera apk is mirrored works but pictures backwards

Like Sullivan said, Magnify works, so I'm just using that for now myself. This ROM is very well done, so don't let that bring you down.

skruid

Reaction score
Its not bringing down, I am using magnify and it works, I have a two year old daughter and there are alot of moments when I need the camera

skruid

Reaction score
Ok I found a camera app that fixes the mirrored stretched screen issue just not sure how to upload it, camera works great, I could email it to some one who can upload it, p.m. me
Nevermind, still backwards but not stretched, but the picture orientation is horizontal and not vertical, so close

Jonas

Reaction score
I understand your need for a camera to work. With the holidays coming up, I gotta have my camera working since I wont see many of these people again for a year. I'll keep trying other apps, and see if I find anything, and let you know.

skruid

Reaction score
I have tried 7 or 8 different camera apps I can get to where the screen is sitting right but like looking into a mirror, no stretching or side ways looking, I was close, I am starting to think its something with the actual rom and not the apps being compatible, the rom is super fast and runs great, but the damn camera lol
Thank for trying Jonas

Soulcarber

Reaction score
Is this rom verizon based, like is it locked to verizon, i would like to use the gsm feature on mine, does this rom change the system version as well? want to test it as quickly as possible so if someone could indicate to me whether this phone kinda unlocks your phone from verizon would be super duper great... tired of getting enter "sim network unlock pin ", hv tried the unlock codes but they always come out as unsuccesful

dmohkamsing

Reaction score
Is this rom verizon based, like is it locked to verizon, i would like to use the gsm feature on mine, does this rom change the system version as well? want to test it as quickly as possible so if someone could indicate to me whether this phone kinda unlocks your phone from verizon would be super duper great... tired of getting enter "sim network unlock pin ", hv tried the unlock codes but they always come out as unsuccesful

This rom is not locked to verizon.
I use my phone in the Netherlands and the gsm + data works.

Soulcarber

Reaction score
This rom is not locked to verizon.
I use my phone in the Netherlands and the gsm + data works.

Thanks for the quick response, i will try out this rom right away, oh an thanks 13th Angel for your help via twitter, managed to unbrick my phone, yayyy