[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Droid 2 11/28 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

jeffcavicchi

Reaction score
Stupid question of the day - can anyone tell me exactly what the Blur Gallery is called in the apps list? I have been having some audio problems with Google Music - I think they might be related to my V6 settings but I want to make sure I have the Blur gallery removed/frozen. I have the AOSP gallery selected in Customizer...

I am losing audio occasionally, but it comes back as soon as I use the external volume buttons - not the same problem people were having with the Blur gallery I don't think, but just want to eliminate the possibility.

Thanks!

bigee1212

Reaction score
love this rom. very smooth compared to apex. the only thing is that apex would give me much better battery life?? any idea as to why this is? Also, what auto memory manager settings are you guys using because I think that might make a difference.....

PDAtric

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im rocking Liberty v1.5 here and have been wondering what all do I have to do to upgrade to Liberty 3? I'm thinking from what i've read I wont be able to just wipe and install thru CWM like I did for this version, it seems I may need to SBF back and get update my phone with the new OTA or whatever it is. Anyone know what all steps I need to go thru to get up to Liberty 3 and will I be able to TB my apps and such back after the upgrade to Liberty 3?

Thanks!
PDAtric

KalKal

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im rocking Liberty v1.5 here and have been wondering what all do I have to do to upgrade to Liberty 3? I'm thinking from what i've read I wont be able to just wipe and install thru CWM like I did for this version, it seems I may need to SBF back and get update my phone with the new OTA or whatever it is. Anyone know what all steps I need to go thru to get up to Liberty 3 and will I be able to TB my apps and such back after the upgrade to Liberty 3?

Thanks!
PDAtric

just to be safe. sbf back to stock froyo update to ota GB via the system update then root with the D3 root. once that is done install D2 bootstrap and flash normally. :)

PDAtric

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks KalKal...

I'll get right on that and be running my New Liberty3 tonight!:hail:

TehGods

Reaction score
Use the droid2 bootstrap and use it to bootstrap the recovery. Then install rom manager, install clockwork recovery from rom manager.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

helpermonkey

Reaction score
sorry if this has been asked before, i tried searching this thread for v1.0 but nothing turned up - I just upgraded here and both the pulldown strip and the build information (under mod version 1.0) both say 1.0 not 2.0. I installed the version linked too in the OP, did I do something wrong? If not, how do I get to 2.0?

tjarvis

Reaction score
sorry if this has been asked before, i tried searching this thread for v1.0 but nothing turned up - I just upgraded here and both the pulldown strip and the build information (under mod version 1.0) both say 1.0 not 2.0. I installed the version linked too in the OP, did I do something wrong? If not, how do I get to 2.0?

Read about ten posts up

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

RJT185

Reaction score
How's everyone doing? :) Enjoying the New Year?

Looking forward to what Team Liberty comes up!!

PDAtric

Reaction score
Any Wifi Tether working yet? My wifi tether app and barnicle both start up but then the stock tether app takes over and won't work!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

RJT185

Reaction score
Have you tried resetting your phone? I've been using PDA Net, and I used Barnacle for a little bit and didn't have any problem firing up either.

PDAtric

Reaction score
I did a full complete wipe and clear before I installed the ROM. But havnt done one since then, Is that what you are suggesting?

jeffcavicchi

Reaction score
Wondering if there has been any mention of an upcoming update - I am very happy with Liberty 3, but would love to see the problem with the video player resolved.

Here's hoping!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited: