[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Droid 2 11/28 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

tjarvis

Reaction score
Due to brave one on rootzwiki it looks like v17 is a go with 3g intact. Although the "lock home in memory" update vs v6 supercharger is still up for debate.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

RJT185

Reaction score
Was able to recreate the %%##%% error for the battery value on the lock-screen. Only once it goes low it enough where it suggest "Plugging in your charger."

Beyond that, I haven't really had any problems. Although I can definitely tell that I'm being throttled by Verizon when I'm Downtown (PGH) and it's lunch time. My phone's internet slows down to a mortifying crawl. Then as soon as I leave the area or time goes by, it goes back to normal.

HutRU01

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the TBH app on Liberty 3 (v2.0)? I would like to be able to use 3g tethering as a I did prior to upgrading. Any other suggestions would be great.

dynamowow

Reaction score
I too lost 3G - installed the Liberty 3 and no 3G as well as no data selection in settings - someone please figure this out - in the mean time I'm switching back to Liberty 2

zzz123kkma

Reaction score
I too lost 3G - installed the Liberty 3 and no 3G as well as no data selection in settings - someone please figure this out - in the mean time I'm switching back to Liberty 2

did you have the official update for 3.2 from verizon? i had similar problems when i upgraded and it was due to that if u use rsd lite and go flash back to stock everything and then do the update from them and then re-root and then you can install the new version which should work just fine. theres also already a thread posted by me where people explain it more indepth if you are unsure on how to go about this.

dynamowow

Reaction score
did you have the official update for 3.2 from verizon? i had similar problems when i upgraded and it was due to that if u use rsd lite and go flash back to stock everything and then do the update from them and then re-root and then you can install the new version which should work just fine. theres also already a thread posted by me where people explain it more indepth if you are unsure on how to go about this.

I SBF'd to stock froyo and downloaded Monster_2.3.2_4.5.153_updater_Rooted.zip and loaded the Liberty 3 on top of that - everything seemed to work except 3G after the Liberty download - 3G was fine after the gingerbread download before the Liberty

zzz123kkma

Reaction score
I SBF'd to stock froyo and downloaded Monster_2.3.2_4.5.153_updater_Rooted.zip and loaded the Liberty 3 on top of that - everything seemed to work except 3G after the Liberty download - 3G was fine after the gingerbread download before the Liberty

Yea your gonna wana stick with the official update from Verizon this time. It worked for me after i did it. good luck to you.

dynamowow

Reaction score
Yea your gonna wana stick with the official update from Verizon this time. It worked for me after i did it. good luck to you.

Thanks - btw where's the best place to download the Verizon official update?

zzz123kkma

Reaction score
after you go back to stock: settings, phone info, system updates and update. ull be offical 2.3 and then re root and L3 it up in that phone!dancedroid

plutonium0587

Reaction score
Main bugs I see so far are
1. Blur gallery messes up media audio
2. Brightness status bar widget doesn't work right
3. Sync status bar widget doesn't work
4. New camera will not allow 5mp shots ...just freezes and fcs ... installed old camera app, much better.

Sorry if these are repeats. Just what I see so far. Battery life and overall smoothness is great.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

KalKal

Reaction score
4. New camera will not allow 5mp shots ...just freezes and fcs ... installed old camera app, much better.

Sorry if these are repeats. Just what I see so far. Battery life and overall smoothness is great.

If you mean the circle arrow widget button, that's not sync, that would be auto rotate.

tjarvis

Reaction score

You should read the bugs thread