[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Droid 2 11/28 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

plutonium0587

Reaction score
If you mean the circle arrow widget button, that's not sync, that would be auto rotate.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Ah thank you. I can see how that is a little confusing.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

plutonium0587

Reaction score
You should read the bugs thread

I did look there also but it seemed appropriate to post here since that thread was started regarding the 1.0 version. Just wanted the devs to see primarily if they even check. Thanks for pointing me there though.

tjarvis

Reaction score
There is also a plethora of good info over on rootzwiki, but I have found no ROM is perfect...you just have to work around stuff :)

plutonium0587

Reaction score
There is also a plethora of good info over on rootzwiki, but I have found no ROM is perfect...you just have to work around stuff :)

Yeah I have been running roms for a long time and have definitly learned my lesson with rom perfection. Lol. I went back to stock for about a month and saw this out so thought I would give it a shot. I liked cm7 but the battery life always irritated me.

tjarvis

Reaction score
As far as battery life goes, liberty 3 and apex take the cake. Running android overclock with ulv 1ghz and can almost make it through a day with heavy use on either. Apex is less buggy, but I miss the custom stuff...I end up flashing between the two weekly lol.

The_Southern_Oracle

Reaction score
OK im at my wits end, I went back to froyo from cm7 then got the stock gb ota, rooted with motorola one click, and here is where my problems is. I've downloaded liberty 3 2.0 and it will not install no matter how I do it keeps staying on 1.0
I've wiped before and after the download tried from the toolbox fomr cwm no joy. So if any you have any ideas please please let me know

tjarvis

Reaction score
OK im at my wits end, I went back to froyo from cm7 then got the stock gb ota, rooted with motorola one click, and here is where my problems is. I've downloaded liberty 3 2.0 and it will not install no matter how I do it keeps staying on 1.0
I've wiped before and after the download tried from the toolbox fomr cwm no joy. So if any you have any ideas please please let me know

Ignore the 1.0 banner man, it's 2.0 if that's what you flashed...it's just left overs that the devs forgot about in the pull down. If you need further proof check out the change log under liberty settings

Last edited:

The_Southern_Oracle

Reaction score
im not looking at the pull down im looking right in the settings mod version says 1.0 unless i should ignore that too, and yes the change log gives 2.0 info

tjarvis

Reaction score
im not looking at the pull down im looking right in the settings mod version says 1.0 unless i should ignore that too, and yes the change log gives 2.0 info

You're good dude! Other indicators are lock screen options and the pull down power thingy is scrollable. If you have all that you are on 2.0 ;-)

The_Southern_Oracle

Reaction score
Sweet deal!! thanks for setting me straight was getting worried that it didnt take, now if can get the ICS theme id be happy

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
so does this rom work on the droid 2 global as well?? I get confused with the compatibility of roms between the d2 and d2g.

rustydogg

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a way to do away with the lockscreen? It looks like we can only change the style.

papelet

Reaction score
You're good dude! Other indicators are lock screen options and the pull down power thingy is scrollable. If you have all that you are on 2.0 ;-)

thanks The_Southern_Oracle for asking. Thanks tjarvis for answering!!! after 5 downloads and flashing my D2 5 times I thought I was still on V1. I guess it was easier to to come here first and do some research... now I have to restore my apps again :disappointed:.
BTW do you guys, anybody here, now this app: #fff1f1f2? is the first one I see when I open mnge apps>all.
Thanks again:biggrin:http://www.droidforums.net/forum/members/221048.html