[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 For The Bionic 10/26 - Its Time For A Revolution!

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by kejar31, Oct 26, 2011.

1. wooddale

wooddale Senior Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Anybody getting worse battery life after a few days on rom? I notice this happens all the time on all my phones on all different roms. They start out like gangbusters then get worse usually by the time they start getting bad a update or new rom bcomes out

2. kanibal

kanibal New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    kejar
    Thank you for your hard work and I am definitely supporting. I was curious since there was so many blur elements already in liberty if the social networking/messaging app can work. I was hoping a simple backup and restore would work but no success, is there some way I can get it to work because I do not expect this to be put into a release if there is no demand for it. Just happened to be the only social networking app for Facebook and twitter that I actually liked.
    Thanks

3. wooddale

wooddale Senior Member

Ratings:
    +11
    How come you cant backup the rom in rommanager you have to go to CW. The only reason I like Rom manager is because I can name the roms

4. bwillie

bwillie Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Is anyone else having a problem downloading the 2.2 ? Thanks for all the hard work and the bad a** roms!!!

5. [ L ]

[ L ] Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just got the mah big ol Bionic yesterday, after losing my OldG Droid, and I had always wanted to try this ROM, so here we go!

6. Cooly1911

Cooly1911 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey fellows, can't get WiFi tethering working. Real quick, I just got the Bionic, quickly rooted it, found the sql editor and instructions, and tethering. With in a week I wiped and flashed this Rom. I love it by the way, You guys do great work!! Now, sadly, I can't tether wirelessly any more. I ran sql editor, setting were the same, I even changed it to 1 again and then back to 0. I also ran "fix permission" again, and still no tethering. Than icon pops up again with my tethering app, the one thats a shortcut to wifi hotspot settings.
    For tethering I've been using "wireless tether" v2.0.7, and also tried v3.1 beta from http:/android-wifi-tether.googlecode.com and I've been using for a long time, very easy and reliable app, and had no problems until now.

Thanks guys!!

7. pollardhimself

Ratings:
    +1
    Try

wifi_tether_v3_1-pre100.apk - android-wifi-tether - WiFi Tether for Root Users 3.1-pre100 *** EXPERIMENTAL *** - Wireless Tether for Root Users - Google Project Hosting

8. jtsativa420

jtsativa420 Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Try this out. It should work with stock mobile hotspot no app needed.
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-not-able-tether-even-hack-2.html#post1778053

9. SonRK

SonRK Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just installed this rom, digging it so far, but I changed the launcher to LauncherPro cause the animation when going through screens seems smoother.

Also any way to increase the dialer volume? It's so faint and I like hearing the sounds when you press the number. (all my volumes were put to max in settings to see if they changed anything)

Thanks

10. scottocs

scottocs Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Would love to see this on 5.7.893.
    Especially for the keyboard improvement.

11. AlexSB

AlexSB Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been itching to load up Liberty now that I'm back on Moto, I'll flash this as soon as I get tired of Blur :biggrin:

12. wilboy

wilboy Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Anyone tried the liberty3 Bionic 2.0Test4?