[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 For The Bionic 10/26 - Its Time For A Revolution!

bobdole21

Reaction score
Much appreciated, I have it flashing now.

Had to use the wife's windows box, best part was that it wouldn't extract a tar.gz file so I had to copy it over to my linux box, extract it then recompress it in a zip format.

Going to give it another try tomorrow from scratch, I'm sure there is something that I boned up on.

wooddale

Reaction score
Anybody getting worse battery life after a few days on rom? I notice this happens all the time on all my phones on all different roms. They start out like gangbusters then get worse usually by the time they start getting bad a update or new rom bcomes out

kanibal

Reaction score
kejar
Thank you for your hard work and I am definitely supporting. I was curious since there was so many blur elements already in liberty if the social networking/messaging app can work. I was hoping a simple backup and restore would work but no success, is there some way I can get it to work because I do not expect this to be put into a release if there is no demand for it. Just happened to be the only social networking app for Facebook and twitter that I actually liked.
Thanks

wooddale

Reaction score
How come you cant backup the rom in rommanager you have to go to CW. The only reason I like Rom manager is because I can name the roms

bwillie

Reaction score
Is anyone else having a problem downloading the 2.2 ? Thanks for all the hard work and the bad a** roms!!!

[ L ]

Reaction score
Just got the mah big ol Bionic yesterday, after losing my OldG Droid, and I had always wanted to try this ROM, so here we go!

Cooly1911

Reaction score
Hey fellows, can't get WiFi tethering working. Real quick, I just got the Bionic, quickly rooted it, found the sql editor and instructions, and tethering. With in a week I wiped and flashed this Rom. I love it by the way, You guys do great work!! Now, sadly, I can't tether wirelessly any more. I ran sql editor, setting were the same, I even changed it to 1 again and then back to 0. I also ran "fix permission" again, and still no tethering. Than icon pops up again with my tethering app, the one thats a shortcut to wifi hotspot settings.
For tethering I've been using "wireless tether" v2.0.7, and also tried v3.1 beta from http:/android-wifi-tether.googlecode.com and I've been using for a long time, very easy and reliable app, and had no problems until now.

Thanks guys!!

Reaction score
Hey fellows, can't get WiFi tethering working. Real quick, I just got the Bionic, quickly rooted it, found the sql editor and instructions, and tethering. With in a week I wiped and flashed this Rom. I love it by the way, You guys do great work!! Now, sadly, I can't tether wirelessly any more. I ran sql editor, setting were the same, I even changed it to 1 again and then back to 0. I also ran "fix permission" again, and still no tethering. Than icon pops up again with my tethering app, the one thats a shortcut to wifi hotspot settings.
For tethering I've been using "wireless tether" v2.0.7, and also tried v3.1 beta from http:/android-wifi-tether.googlecode.com and I've been using for a long time, very easy and reliable app, and had no problems until now.

Thanks guys!!

Try

wifi_tether_v3_1-pre100.apk - android-wifi-tether - WiFi Tether for Root Users 3.1-pre100 *** EXPERIMENTAL *** - Wireless Tether for Root Users - Google Project Hosting

jtsativa420

Reaction score

Thanks guys!!

Try this out. It should work with stock mobile hotspot no app needed.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-not-able-tether-even-hack-2.html#post1778053

SonRK

Reaction score
Just installed this rom, digging it so far, but I changed the launcher to LauncherPro cause the animation when going through screens seems smoother.

Also any way to increase the dialer volume? It's so faint and I like hearing the sounds when you press the number. (all my volumes were put to max in settings to see if they changed anything)

Thanks

scottocs

Reaction score
Would love to see this on 5.7.893.
Especially for the keyboard improvement.

AlexSB

Reaction score
I've been itching to load up Liberty now that I'm back on Moto, I'll flash this as soon as I get tired of Blur :biggrin: