[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Bionic 11/26 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

wooddale

Reaction score
HUH YES LOL , I couldnt cause i didnt have a backup of my liberty . so a fresh one is not happening . why you ask ? you have a solution lol
No solution just wondering if you found one acctualy. Im still good. Good luck hope they do a patch or new rom soon

wooddale

Reaction score
But none of the rooms are running on the update correct?

Sent from my MZ617 using DroidForums
Liberty is the only one that is on the 886 base all the rest are on 893 or higher well TH3ORY is 894. I have only herd of problems on Liberty. Iknow it is not a problem on TH3ORY.

Reaction score
Ok I'm confused. I haven't done the PTA but I'm on the 886 base so why are people reverting to stock doing the otaand then rooting.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wooddale

Reaction score
Ok I'm confused. I haven't done the PTA but I'm on the 886 base so why are people reverting to stock doing the otaand then rooting.

Ok if you are rooted and are stock if you get the OTA you will loose root unless you do a foreveroot but to get the OTA you have stock if you made a backup of your stock rom you can go back to it foreveroot it get the OTA and you will be good to go if not you need to do what what RK said previously. You need to tell us where you are at. If you are on this rom you need to make a backup of it too

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
But if I'm rooted and on liberty I don't need to do nething?

the OTA official update fixes your Bionic like it did for many of us , with DATA FAILURE , BATTERY LIFE & CAMERA not focusing fast enough .,.the DATA issue was basically everyone having it with a Bionic so with this tool http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...70-r3l3as3droot-43v3r-root-bionic-v2-1-a.html you can revert back to stock , re - root it and apply the official OTA update while keeping root ... however then youll have to wait like me for an update to Liberty to re install over this new firmware or software whatever they want to call it .... my phone is 100% better with battery data & camera now .. im loving it more now than ever

wooddale

Reaction score
But if I'm rooted and on liberty I don't need to do nething?

If you dont want to get the OTA no. The OTA wasto fix dzta and othef problems people were having on the Bionic. Either way you should get they OTA just to stay on the upgrade path so you can get ICS when it comes out. Do you have a backup of yout stock rom ( the rom you were on when you rooted)? Either way it would be smart to make a backup of this rom if you do get OTA.

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
If you dont want to get the OTA no. The OTA wasto fix dzta and othef problems people were having on the Bionic. Either way you should get they OTA just to stay on the upgrade path so you can get ICS when it comes out. Do you have a backup of yout stock rom ( the rom you were on when you rooted)? Either way it would be smart to make a backup of this rom if you do get OTA.

i 2nd what he said yeah !!!

Reaction score
Cool thanx guys. Just foreverrooted and on my way to settin it all back up

Reaction score
Ok so i did the reset and forever root setup my phone and tried to dl the update and the install failed. When i do the forever root i select option one right?

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
Ok so i did the reset and forever root setup my phone and tried to dl the update and the install failed. When i do the forever root i select option one right?

The way i did it i never once disconnected my phone just switched from mass,charge,pc as it tells you to do ... but i never unplugged phone from pc and i did the Root before the update cause of course the program roots it for you .... then i signed in and updated boom

wooddale

Reaction score

you need to set charge only then just pull the jack out and put back in the it should finish for you. If you try try the OTA and it fails try again