[ROM] ApeX 1.3.1 for Droid 2 - Running, running, as fast as it can

youngti

Reaction score
Okay, so I just reloaded and the music played but no video file will play. these same files will play on my stock rom. Any suggestions?

What format are the videos? Captured with the camera?

Is this an Odex or DeOdex rom?

Deodexed.

They are in MP4. I have not tried a camera movie yet.

Edit: Okay so I just did the install a third time and everything seems to be working. Love the ROM.

Last edited:

evilsock

Reaction score
I know this sounds petty but the led next to charge port wont come on when I charge, am I the only one? I use it at night when im charging to let me know when its done.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

palindrome

Reaction score
Huh? My charge led is down too! Hope its not due to me forgetting usb debugging when i installed the rom. At least everything else is good, I will backup and reinstall

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

palindrome

Reaction score
Nevermind, I will install update instead...oh yeah,properly

OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
Its very possible that the LED light doesn't work because this is a DX port.

I'm interested in hearing more feedback.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

palindrome

Reaction score
Srry. I saw the adw update pop up and mistook for apex... anyway,the charge led... I bootstrapped, wiped cache and data, and reinstalled rom. No joy. Next contestant please!

palindrome

Reaction score
Should I restore my eldest backup(stock setup), and then move forward, or can I b sure that when I installed a second time that it actually reinstalled?

Joshmichael91

Reaction score
bug??

the market keeps force closing

I installed the newest version of android market when i was using 1.0.2.5 and it worked fine.

but now it keeps force closing??

I did a data/cache wipe before installing this version so i dont think that is a problem but i can't get into the market to install any apps. any way I can either fix it, or go back to original android market?

jediman

Reaction score
This is the best rom I've tried thus far beyond the stock rom (really I don't mind Blur at all!).

My only beef with ADW is that I can't seem to be able to double tap the home screen to get voice commands to prompt!! Anyone know how to fix that? If I could fix that, this would be the defacto rom for me!!!!!

OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
bug??

the market keeps force closing

I installed the newest version of android market when i was using 1.0.2.5 and it worked fine.

but now it keeps force closing??

I did a data/cache wipe before installing this version so i dont think that is a problem but i can't get into the market to install any apps. any way I can either fix it, or go back to original android market?

Try clearing data and cache for the market, meaning, go into settings, applications, manage, all, market, and clear data.

This is the best rom I've tried thus far beyond the stock rom (really I don't mind Blur at all!).

My only beef with ADW is that I can't seem to be able to double tap the home screen to get voice commands to prompt!! Anyone know how to fix that? If I could fix that, this would be the defacto rom for me!!!!!

Cause I removed the stock voice commands app. It's terribly awful. Are you using a BT headset? Just hit the talk button to bring up Google's voice commands app (much, much better and actually loads up in like a second).

jediman

Reaction score
Ah, that explains it :)

So I guess my next question is, is it possible to config ADW to use google's instead? Or is that still controlled by the device settings?

Also, anyone know if Google's can do a bit more like if I were to say, play artist blah, it would actually do so? Thats one of the things I find really lacking with moto's right now (aside from it taking a minute sometimes to actually launch).

Goatastic

Reaction score
I know this sounds petty but the led next to charge port wont come on when I charge, am I the only one? I use it at night when im charging to let me know when its done.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I had this issue right after I flashed but it has since cleared itself up. Not sure what caused it.

I am however having an issue with my screen not turning back on when I hit the lock button. The rom also is running a little slow for me. I have my phone overclocked with the jrummy oc app at lv 1.25 just like the last release but this one seems to run much slower. I am going to reflash and see if it clears up. I had put on the gb keyboard from rom manager and had restored because it was the small key one when in landscape mode. When I restored it I got a FC in the system process the first time I booted. A second reboot worked though.