[v0.8+] Liberty Bug Reports

MendedLogic

I'm not if this has been posted b4 if so I apologize.. [Bug Report] Firstly I just wanted to let you know I love this rom!! (Liberty GB v0.9) So as you know I spent the money for the tool box to get this rom.. I'm on a Droid X however I'm seeing this same exact bug is also effecting D2's as well... We can only send and receive text and pics.. Anything else like video or audio like (3gps or ringtones) we can NOT.. It will FC every time.. in fact you cant even respond back to the person, you need to delete the entire thread first then respond to them.. I know you guys are busy getting things pushed out for other devices but this seems to be a universal bug (effecting more then one device) This rom is so close to being perfect!! a couple of tweaks and this could be out of your hair..lol At any rate I do appreciate all that you guys do.. Thank you!!

draexo

It's been happening for all long while for me

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

I can not send video messages, it does not force close, it simply says "Message size limit reached", and "Sorry you cannot add this video to your message"

I am on Liberty GB .9. However I use Go Dev's GO SMS.

The video I tried to send was very short - 6 seconds - I've sent larger in the past, so I am doubting it is the size.

draexo

Hmmm. Just recorded and sent video message using Go Sms. No problems.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

xpbr2000

Can anyone add the quick contact wiget? Since I installed liberty GB I cannot get the quick contacts. When I try manually installing it it just says app not installed. There is a few settings that have the same issue in the liberty customizer.

Anyone got a suggestion

Sent from my DROIDX

draexo

Can anyone add the quick contact wiget? Since I installed liberty GB I cannot get the quick contacts. When I try manually installing it it just says app not installed. There is a few settings that have the same issue in the liberty customizer.

Anyone got a suggestion

Sent from my DROIDX

No issues here with those widgets. Try customizer again?

xpbr2000

Anyone got a suggestion

Sent from my DROIDX

No issues here with those widgets. Try customizer again?

They wont uncheck now.... I can't remove the setting. Reboot twice?!?

Sent from my DROIDX

MendedLogic

Anyone got a suggestion

Sent from my DROIDX

Its blur and therefore wont work with liberty launchers.. Here's a work around I use.. long press in the screen you want to use then select custom short cut follow prompts for contacts.. Honestly, I like this better then the blur contacts quick tasks :)

Zog

Selecting telephone numbers in my google search results doesn't paste that number into my dialer. Is this a known bug, is there a fix?

Gingercomb :: Liberty v9

xpbr2000

Anyone got a suggestion

Sent from my DROIDX

Its blur and therefore wont work with liberty launchers.. Here's a work around I use.. long press in the screen you want to use then select custom short cut follow prompts for contacts.. Honestly, I like this better then the blur contacts quick tasks :)

I'm running gingerbread laucher. And if they can't be used why even have them in the customizer?

Sent from my DROIDX

Last edited:

ldopa

Silver Member

Anyone got a suggestion

Sent from my DROIDX

I'm running gingerbread laucher. And if they can't be used why even have them in the customizer?

Sent from my DROIDX

It's still in beta remember. Hopefully, they'll have all this stuff ironed out by the official release.

From my sweet and spicy gingercomb droid 2

ldopa

Silver Member
has anyone try to install the new market app? doesn't want to install for some reason.

Dl the flashable zip from the thread in these forums and just flash in clockwork. It wont work if you just try to install the apk like any other app

From my sweet and spicy gingercomb droid 2

MendedLogic

Anyone got a suggestion

Sent from my DROIDX

Sent from my DROIDX

I'm running Liberty GB v0.9 using AWD Launcher and I had a H of a time getting a few blur widgets to work.. I had to use mostly ALL work arounds.. But if your using the blur launcher which I think I read somewhere either didn't work or you had to jump thru some hoops to get it to work, either way this ROM is still in BETA and not fully cooked therefore expect some bugs along the way.. I have sent this particular bug to the Liberty Devs so lets hope for some good things to come soon.. Meantime, as I said prior I used the custom shortcuts for my contacts quick tasks and its way better and works on the same premise..