Liberty Gingerbread Official Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

preusstang

Reaction score
I have what I think is a bug. I've used the search function on the site and Google but it's very hard to find a specific reference to this glitch. It is concerning the black background on this rom. Please tell me if this is a bug that is only in my phone or not.

1. When I open an event in my calendar, the description field is with a black background (this glitch I used to have with cm on my old g1). The problem is that with the black background and the dark blue font, I cannot see anything in the description field.

2. Another black background problem might be from the original update, but when I go into the new white settings, into something like "display settings" I get a hideous black background underneath all the options (in this case, underneath "roaming"). Its worse when I go to a setting that has only 2 options. I know it sounds like a preference rather than a bug, but it honestly looks like it's not supposed to happen. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Are these problems with my installation, or are they known bugs.

Running LGBv0.5
[Rubix 2.0.1 > LGB2.0.1 > (v0.5 > 591 kernel)]

I think everyone has those. I think they are rather unsightly as well and I didn't notice them until GB. I believe it be fixed with theming but I have no clue what image you would change.

/*
unless explicitly stated, sent from my liberated X.
mm, gingerbread ^_^
*/

Status
Not open for further replies.