[v0.8+] Liberty Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedpropaganda

Reaction score
Can't get into Bootstrap to save my life. Doesn't work if I use Koush's or the toolbox. Just stuck.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Never heard of such a thing. D2 bootstraper doesn't work?

From the Self-Aware Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

5150rr

Reaction score
Im having an issue with the pull down text editor. I tried going threw Liberty tool box and the terminal emulator. It seems when I try to edit it when i reboot it either does not change or causes me to have no service. If i reboot an whipe data and chache its fine.

medic77

Reaction score
Rom is the best I have used so far except for one thing.
My banking app don't fully work and I use this on a daily basis.
ING Direct app. It loads up just fine except once in side the app none
Of the other pages will load.
App works fine with all other roms.

joeonetime

Reaction score
Exchange email issues

I have had this issue since 0.7, and it seems to be getting worse on 0.9 - I have my company's Exchange email set up (Push e-mail) on my Droid2 - and all appears to be working. For some reason (and I can't tell what triggers this), I just stop receiving e-mails.

Rebooting will immediately cause all of the missing emails to download to my phone, but I just don't understand why it keeps happening.

Has anyone else experienced this with Exchange e-mail?

zzz123kkma

Reaction score
physical keyboard problem

loving the rom so far just one problem that just started happening. the keyboard when slid open makes the phone freeze. when i press the back button the screen kinda goes a little wonky and shifts for some reason and if i start typing nothing happens. but when i close the keyboard it acts as if it didn't freeze. haven't seen posts about this yet so i hope yall can figure this one out.
-so its not the rom, i went back to gingerbread 3.3 and it still did it. odd thing to note: it happens when i move the even a bit, and it still happens when in bootsrtap recovery mode

Last edited:

rmcelroy

Reaction score
I am having random reboots... I am always playing music through Pandora when it reboots. I dont know if Pandora is directly related to the reboots or if its just a coincidence.

Its very random, in the middle of songs. Sometimes I can play for half an hour, other times it will reboot after about 15 mins.

very aggrivating. also swype doesnt work?

rmcelroy

Reaction score
actually, I just saw earlier where someone mentioned turning ad-blocker off. I just tried that, and have been listening to music for almost an hour now... maybe the pandora doesnt like the ad-blocker?

I will be testing this more tomorrow on my way to work... hopefully that was the fix for that.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
The ad on thing was the solution to google music, but it may also work with pandora. Cool

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

rmcelroy

Reaction score
yup, looks like turning the ad blocker off fixed the Pandora issue.

now... how to fix the swype issue?
I already have the stock swype zip dled onto the sd card (used in previous versions of liberty) but installing that does not seem to be helping.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You'll need to uninstall swype. Then go to the swype website and redownload the swype installer. It will work then!

From my sweet and spicy gingercomb droid 2

rmcelroy

Reaction score
well, no dice... I am still getting random reboots in Pandora. I thought they might have been fixed (then I thought maybe the reboots we just occuring less often) but the fact of the matter is, the phone is still randomly crapping all over itself.

bigee1212

Reaction score
how do i access partial wake usage on liberty rom .9?? on D1, i used to go to spare parts, but cant get that info anymore. (ie running, screen on, etc).

rystan11

Reaction score
battery issues

just went from .8 to .9 via toolbox and my battery has a '?' in it and when i plug it up to charge it says something about being an 'invalid battery'. any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.