[Official] Liberty Gingerbread Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Clear data where? I did a data wipe before installing the rom (actually I did two) if that's what you are asking

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

Cstryon

Reaction score
Droid 2 running liberty gb .7. I get random screen blackouts, not sure of any exact cause. The way I get it back on sometimes is to keep the phone vertical, slide keyboard out, then turn horizontal. The screen will sometimes come back on. But most of the time I can't get it to turn back on and have to pull the batt. The phone is still on when it happens, like if there is music playing, it will keep playing.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

SDCA_DUDE

Reaction score
Under Settings > Location & Security Settings > Data Encryption.

I click Device Data Encryption...and get an error that there is not enough space on the phone to perform this.
I'm using 382MB with 6.2 GB free memory on the phone (and 11.3 GB free on the SD card) -- what gives? I've moved most apps to SD card too...

Any ideas?

mjs1015

Reaction score
Clear data where? I did a data wipe before installing the rom (actually I did two) if that's what you are asking

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Contacts > Clear data. It might help. Don't worry you wont lose you contacts.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's a no go :( its really not good. I can't call anyone (dialer works but i can't remember any numbers. They're all saved in contacts!) thanks for trying though. I'm thinking of trying zombiestomped until the bugs get worked out.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

YourAverageJD

Reaction score
Whenever I choose a contact to call it just closes on me. I have to manually dial out which sucks because i cant remember anyone's number!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

Exact same thing here. Tried rebooting, and clearing data as well. I'll email in the info.

mjs1015

Reaction score
The only other thing I can think of is reinstalling 0.7 again without a wipe. I've done this before and seemed to take care of some issues I had. Good luck with whatever you do.

YourAverageJD

Reaction score
The only other thing I can think of is reinstalling 0.7 again without a wipe. I've done this before and seemed to take care of some issues I had. Good luck with whatever you do.

Solved the problem. Thank you.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
So just go into cw and install zip from sd (liberty 0.7, no wipe of anything)? I'll try it

Hi my name is Domenic and im a DroidForums addict

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It absolutely worked. Thanks man.

mjs1015

Reaction score
Awesome glad I could help

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Running the ArcticSlice theme. Real nice. Now that my liberty is working and looking much better, i feel less compelled to switch to zombiestomped

mjs1015

Reaction score
Where do you get themes from? I checked the toolbox and I don't see any.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
On the forums. The 3 that I found (i've been doing a lot of looking) are ArcticSliceGB, OreoSliceGB and storm Shadow ultimate (dx), but it works on d2. ArcticSliceGB is really nice. I was getting sooo tired of the yellow and plain dialer. I'm liking the blue. Plus its 90 degrees here today and my phone makes me feel cooler haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.