[Official] Liberty Gingerbread Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazarus2297

Reaction score
Can anyone else send mms or upload to facebook from the camera app after taking a picture. When I press the share button I get a response that "no applications can perform this action"

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Rezael

Reaction score
Can anyone else send mms or upload to facebook from the camera app after taking a picture. When I press the share button I get a response that "no applications can perform this action"

An ez work around is just share from the gallery.

sent from my liberated DROID X running L gB v.7

lazarus2297

Reaction score

An ez work around is just share from the gallery.

sent from my liberated DROID X running L gB v.7

I get the same error from gallery.
This is the 2nd install first time I did not wipe data and just installed over v.5. This time I wiped data and installed v.7 fresh over stock rooted GB

Cstryon

Reaction score
Correction to my last post. Still getting screen black outs. Is this a gb bug or giberty bug. It really screws my up when doing important phone business. Sound is still on. And it responds to hardware key presses.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Reflash and wipe fixed the calendar sync issue.

New issue: the cool ose screen animation from gb, does not happen when using adw launcher

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Fix from kovdev ; windows animation speed set to normal. Doesn't work with fast. Thanks kov.

justin.koby

Reaction score
I am experiencing force close when opening mms messages with an audio file attached. I sent an email with alogcat.

Cstryon

Reaction score
I had the mms problem with aosp mms. Installed blur mms and don't have the problem.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Voice search is not working. Tried reinstalling but to no avail. I sent a logcat to the devs. Hope it helps!

Can anyone corroborate this? I need my voice search!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

Last edited:

lazarus2297

Reaction score
Voice search is not working. Tried reinstalling but to no avail. I sent a logcat to the devs. Hope it helps!

Can anyone corroborate this? I need my voice search!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

I tried using just the search key then clicking the microphone icon and voice searching in google maps and both worked fine for me

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I also can't add contacts or save a recent call as a new contact. Logcat was sent to devs. I'll keep trying with the voice search too.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

lazarus2297

Reaction score
I also can't add contacts or save a recent call as a new contact. Logcat was sent to devs. I'll keep trying with the voice search too.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

I can do all that too... sorry. I can do everything I want except send a picture as mms or upload to facebook straight from the share button in the camera app :-(

Sent from my DROID2

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Had to dl a 3rd party voice search app which works well. Not sure why I can't add contacts. I wiped before installing lgb 0.7.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whenever I choose a contact to call it just closes on me. I have to manually dial out which sucks because i cant remember anyone's number!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

mjs1015

Reaction score
Contacts working fine for me. Im sure you already did this but did you clear data?

Status
Not open for further replies.