Liberty Bug Report Thread!

Rizzy99

Reaction score
I just reinstalled Verizon Song ID this morning since i started using Liberty last week. It immediately force closes everytime i try to open it.

distvox

Reaction score
Missed some text messages

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

androiddiordna

Reaction score
Market

I'm having a similar problem. Once I accept the permissions to D/L an app it does nothing. I cleared the data but still can't d/l. Any ideas?

Thanks

Market not registering downloads. Status bar shows the dl occuring, but market shows a dl at 0% status that never moves and the app doesn't install.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

You can fix this by going into settings > applications > manage applications. Find market. It should be under the all tab. Click it then click clear data. Should fix it right up.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just realized....I think I do have a bug to report...but maybe not. I have had exactly zero ROM related issues. I thought some were....but I am a noob and realized that they were actually user error or apps....anyway.

Drocap2 isn't working right....I know....app related again...I honestly don't think there are any ROM related issues. I am going to try uninstall reinstall as that seems to fix everything, but it won't take screenshots unless I put it on timer.

My advice to everyone posting issue before.....try uninstall and reinstalling the app before posting.

JoJoLanny

Reaction score
Bootlooping!!!! Pleez Read

And hopefully you can help me. I just tried to install the Serenity Theme (.zip) from my SD card. I was running Liberty 1.5. BIG MISTAKE! I am taking all the blame because of my inexperience. My phone went into a bootloop and would not go past the Liberty logo. I took some advice from the experts at this website, got back to the "reboot" screen and BAM~ everything was fine. But I reeeeeaaaalllly need someone to help me get this Theme on my phone. I need all the help I can get......obviously. Thanks again saving my tail!!! You know who you are!:icon_eek:

cpfms

Reaction score
I have a D2 running Liberty 1.5, running the GB theme, and it is not over-clocked. Anytime i go from locked screen, media dock, car dock, or leave a program there is a delay of 5-6 seconds before my home screen reloads. I have beautiful widgets running on my main screen and that is the only updating widget i have. Also after the phone has been on for a few days it will no longer turn the screen off after 30 seconds. It will dim but stay on until i hit the power button. I also would like to see a landscape dial pad for use with the car dock, as you can't dial a number that is not in your contacts or call log.
The only mods i am using are battery icons and the GB theme.

Last edited:

edwards2243

Reaction score
Exchange Calendar

Has anybody had an issue with their exchange calendar not syncing? It doesn't sync with I enable auto-sync or when I manually sync. The weird thing is that my exchange email works fine...

HutRU01

Reaction score
Installed this ROM a couple days ago and I love it. The only bug to report so far is that I was trying to add the WeatherBUG widget to one of the home screens and it won't load for some reason. If anyone knows what I might be doing wrong, by all means, let me know. Everything else runs like butter.