[ROM] [ROM Release] AngelRom v0.6.2 5/12/11

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Global Roms' started by 13th angel, May 12, 2011.

1. fatihx

fatihx New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah, as i said i have loaded first sbf then ota and wipe data/cache but no success. i use it not in usa also with a gsm sim card maybe it caueses a problem ?

i have also a another question, if a make a backup after ota can i use recovery for custom rom installation ?

2. bdsullivan76

bdsullivan76 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just wanted to say good work angel. I have been running this rom now for 2 days and it works flawlessly, no issues of any kind.
    Does anyone know of a fission theme similar to epic blue for liberty, tried using the d2g version just to see if it would work but it bootloops. Something with a good 10% battery meter for the status bar.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

3. keolawills

keolawills Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im using the blackout 10% theme from fission. I downloaded off frm, booted into cwm recovery, mount system, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, flash theme, reboot. Also infinitechaos and GB no transitions themes work.

my ANGEL blacked out

4. 13th angel

13th angel Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    No reason to wipe dalvik cache. There pretty much never is.... Anyways, think the only theme that doesnt work in GB with transitions....

5. kingwaffle

kingwaffle Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Getting ready to give this one a spin. Is the Market stuff fixed, or am I going to have to download all of my apps by hand?

Edit: screw it, i'll just titanium backup it

6. 13th angel

13th angel Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    Its still there. I think its because of the updated market, not sure though.

7. kingwaffle

kingwaffle Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Up and running here now.

8. arturocald

arturocald Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Great awesome rom! Battery life is great. I am having a problem though.

1st time I installed 0.6.2 I kept having to restart my phone to recive my text messages. Yesterday I sbf'd and updated to the latest firmware and installed angel rom again, and still having that problem, using cdma auto, tried home only and automatic aswell. Anyone else having this problem?

9. kingwaffle

kingwaffle Member

Ratings:
    +0

try *228, option 2

10. tRu3_sKiTz0

tRu3_sKiTz0 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can with 100% certainty that this rom works. If you are haging problems then you either installed an incomplete download or you did something wrong and will not admit to yourself that you did something wrong. I am about to go ahead and install the GB theme without transitions because I have great batt life and speed so I am thinking that it really isn't gonna make a big difference. I have flashed back and forth between the 6.2 rom stock and other fission themes without wiping so I know that this rom is uber-stable. Just sayin.

Sent from my Angelic D2G using DroidForums

11. kingwaffle

kingwaffle Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I used angel's last build on a "recent" flash of 2.3.330 and was having weird issues. I had to sbf twice before I got everything working.

So what I'm getting at is stop assuming and being rude.

12. tRu3_sKiTz0

tRu3_sKiTz0 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Point taken, I have not done anything special except for flash that deodexed, rooted stock rom before fission then just flashed angel .5 over it then upgraded without wiping. Maybe the sbf is the issue... maybe something else... ur right in that idk for sure. I have never sbf'd anytning since I bought my d2g. So for anyone having trouble, try the deodexed stock rom that(if I remember correctly) is in the GRD sub-forum. It was designed for those who have flashed other roms and have not(or do not know how how to) SBF'd. This has worked for me without any issues what-so-ever. Sorry for being presumptuous. I just have a ton of faith in this rom as I have had less issues with it than any other rom so far.

Sent from my Angelic D2G using DroidForums

13. fatihx

fatihx New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    finally i've solved my problem maybe it's helpful for someone else.i believe it is a bug in the rom. if you use gsm simcard like me you have to disable pin. because if u have to enter pin it makes bootloop. so i can use it without problem with my gsm sim card. ;)

14. chadrph

chadrph New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was loving this rom but am having some problems with the wifi connectivity. When my phone goes into standby the wifi drops and goes into 3g data service. When I turn the screen back on the wifi connects if I am at home, but not when I am at work. There I have to toggle the wifi on and off in order for it to reconnect. Is there a setting I am missing to change this or is anyone else experiencing this. I have not had this happen with stock or any other rom I have tried.

15. guidot

guidot Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +274
    There is a menu function inside wireless settings, to set sleep to never. Try that.

Search tags for this page
angel
angel an droid
angel rom v0.6.2 5/12/11
angel roms net

angelrom

angelrom d2g
angelrom v.0.7.5
angelrom v0.6.2 5/12/11
change clock color on status bar in hyperdrive
clock fc's rom