[Themed Rom]AngelRom Black n White v0.6.2

keolawills

Reaction score
[THEMED ROM]OREOANGEL

This is a themed version of the complete angelrom. There may still be bugs. Credit goes to 13thAngel for his rom, FLAWLESS! Also a big thanks to mopar for the angel_signed_bbwc rom, probably wouldn't have made this if it wasn't for the black bar and white clock.

DISCLAIMER:
I nor 13thAngel nor mopar57 take responsibility for anything that happens to your phone. ALWAYS CREATE A NANDROID!

This version includes,
-a couple themed apps
-10% battery icons
-white GB status bar icons(signal icons are modded wifi icons so not all icons are updated)
-oreoslice wallpaper package
-sony sketch font
-white particle android boot animation
-oreoslice icons
-and more...
Update: jog slider changed, incoming call slider changed, upload/download animation changed
Update: removed 3d gallery, added themed google search, boot animation changed

Installation:
If you are already running angelrom, data wipe is not necessary. Just mount system, wipe cache, and flash .zip.
If you aren't running angelrom I would revert to stock through sbf or nandroid(if you have a stock saved) and make sure you are updated to .330. Boot into clockworkmod recovery. Then mount system, wipe data, wipe cache, and flash .zip.

DOWNLOAD...http://db.tt/nZhoMNG

45ef6a40-12fd-4920.jpg

45ef6a40-1314-7206.jpg

sent from an OreoAngel at 1.35 Ghz

Last edited:
OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score
EDIT: DOWNLOAD LINK IS UP IN OP!

Again I take no responsibility if anything happens to your phone should you brick. Please create a nandroid before flashing this, and let me know if you find any bugs with any apps.

Last edited:

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Downloaded, installed, absolutely loving it! One thing though: why is the phone icon blue? Its the only icon that isn't white. How can I change this without flashing a new rom? I know this is a small issue but it just stands out like a sore thumb.

Sent from my Angelic D2G using DroidForums

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Good lookin out man. Downloading now. Appreciate it! Exactly what I was looking for. Plus since no fission themes, it should still have all angels speed hacks so added bonus! Thanks.

sent from my angelic droid 2 global using DF app.

slimpirudude

Reaction score
I downloaded it, made nandroid backup mounted system and cleared cache partition in clockwork then installed from zip. Said successful then rebooted and new boot animation came up and then wouldn't go anywhere. Kept showing boot animation...im coming from angelrom...any help?

sent from my angelic droid 2 global using DF app.

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
@slimpirudude: have you installed it yet? Is your phone icon blue? I just want to know if anyone else can confirm that this is the case.

EDIT: Wow that was kinda freaky timing there. The first boot animation takes a minute. I finished a cigarette before it was done. It may be fine, just give it a few minutes for that initial boot.

OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score
Ill look into the blue phone icon and get that changed. Yeah the boot animation is a little scary, it takes a while to load, I haven't had one problem flashing, I flashed it about 4 different times last night to make sure. Just let it boot, only if its there for like 10min then be worried. I may change the boot animation so you can tell if you bootloop.

OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score
I just looked in the system/apps and the phone.apk in there has a b/w icon. Weird. Ill try some things today to get that fixed, no work since it snowed again last night.

Sent from an OreoAngel at 1.35Ghz

Last edited:

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Ill look into the blue phone icon and get that changed

Yeah there are a couple other things that seem as if the upload may not be complete. My contacts icon is also not the black and version seen in your pics. Also when I have an incoming call, the answer slider looks kind of cut off(not a big deal at all, I aam more concerned about the icons).

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
I just looked in the system/apps and the phone.apk in there has a b/w icon. Weird. Ill try some things today to get that fixed, no work since it snowed again last night.

What if you just reuploaded the zip file that you actually have in your phone? Cuz if it works for you then there really shouldn't be a reason for it not to work for me. This theme is siiiick btw.

OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score

What if you just reuploaded the zip file that you actually have in your phone? Cuz if it works for you then there really shouldn't be a reason for it not to work for me. This theme is siiiick btw.

The phone icon is blue for me too, but in the .zip its b/w. Thanks for telling me about the incoming call slider, I did change a mass amount of .pngs and that's where I had soft menu problems so I had a feeling something else might be messed too. Ill try to reupload the file with my roommates pc, I made all the changes you see on my d2g so something may have been lost in the upload.

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Im confused about the icon issue. You say yours is also blue but in the pics u posted, they are white(conacts and phone icon). Is this a result of the launcher that u are using? Mine only has stock launcher and my spb shell. If this is the case is there anyway I can create a usable icon or even change the icons within my phone? I don't know much about icons so im a little confused on the matter.

Sent from my B/W Angelic D2G using DroidForums