[THEMED ROM] AngelRom v0.6.2

kickyindahead

Reaction score
THIS IS A THEMED ROM FOR ANGELROM v0.6.2... MEANING YOU GET THE ROM AND THE THEME... NO NEED TO FLASH THE ROM THEN THE THEME.

Welcome to the new MysteriousAngel!!!!

Ok, I have been working on this one for a while. It was a request from a friend because they happened to like the theme when they ran Liberty.

Thank you to my tester: 2mnydgs and of course a HUGE shout out to 13th Angel for giving us this rom to play with!!!!

What you get in this themed rom is:
-not much .. haha .. just kidding! Basically it is a fully themed AngelRom
-boot animation other than the red droid does Angel first put on ... dont wanna ruin the surprise ... and sorry for those that dont like the animation .. but i cant help it .. Im a fan!

DISCLAIMER:
I nor 13thAngel take responsibility for anything that happens to your phone... This includes (but not limited to) bricking, bootloops, bad installs, funny smells and highly contagious communicable diseases. ALWAYS CREATE A NANDROID!

Installation:
If you are already running angelrom, data/cache wipe just because its the OCD thing to do. Not necessary but I always do.

If you aren't running angelrom I would revert to stock through sbf or nandroid(hopefully you have a stock backup just in case) and make sure you are updated to .330. Boot into clockworkmod recovery. Data/Cache wipe and install.

Also .. there might be some issues but I have not come across any yet . If you find some .. please report them and i can try my hardest to fix them.

And one other thing .. If anyone else would like a theme ported over .. doestnt matter what so ever .. I would be more than happy... Or if anyone has any ideas on a theme ... let me know and I will see what I can come up with .

Now that Ive got he hang of this copy/paste and fiddle faddle .. I think you're going to be seeing a lot more work from me ... just a forewarning!:icon_eek:

DOWNLOAD MYSTERIOUSANGEL HERE --> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26111216/MysteriousAngel.zip

ENJOY!!!

keolawills

Reaction score
Nice work. Im going to dl after work and check it out. Im thinking of porting stealth from liberty gb too, came across it yesterday and i think a stealthAngel would be dope.

sent from an OreoAngel

volsfan1965

Reaction score
I want to try this and I am running angel rom and chaos theme do I need to go back to stock or follow your directions as if I am just running angelrom

Psj77

Reaction score
Do you think one of you could port the cyan galaxy theme from liberty too?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
kickyindahead

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Nice work. Im going to dl after work and check it out. Im thinking of porting stealth from liberty gb too, came across it yesterday and i think a stealthAngel would be dope.

sent from an OreoAngel

Funny ... I was just thinking the same the other day ...

I want to try this and I am running angel rom and chaos theme do I need to go back to stock or follow your directions as if I am just running angelrom

Personally .. in my OCD ways .. I would go back to stock .. but if youre already running angelrom .. just wipe data/cache and you should be fine to flash over it ..

Do you think one of you could port the cyan galaxy theme from liberty too?

Are you talking about the cyan scream? thats the only cyan theme i found on the list of themes mobile_sensei made a while back .. if not .. can you link it to me .. or pm it to me ... whichever way is fine ..

Oh .. and Cyan? really? that is such an ugly color LOL.. but thats just my opinion .. :)

Psj77

Reaction score
When I used liberty 1.5 I had a theme called cyan galaxy, it was in the liberty toolbox

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you really want a theme to be ported, help everyone out and post a link. Most likely your get it a lot faster!

kickyindahead: If you need any help shoot me an pm!

chrisl20

Reaction score
Lol, awesome stuff man, im runnin oreo angel, but I have the exact same icons on my setup now, hadta make oreo to my liking...now I guess its time for me to finish making my murdered out angel rom before someone else beats me to it...black and red all the way...thanks for the theme kickya!

OP
kickyindahead

kickyindahead

Reaction score
When I used liberty 1.5 I had a theme called cyan galaxy, it was in the liberty toolbox

I found your cyan galaxy .. give me a few days as we're going into the weekend and our restaurant is usually quite busy during the weekends ..

keolawills

Reaction score
Did you base this off angels release or mopars bbwc? Mopars release will make the clock on the status bar white, if you want.

sent from a constantly evolving OreoAngel

OP
kickyindahead

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Did you base this off angels release or mopars bbwc? Mopars release will make the clock on the status bar white, if you want.

I based it off of angels release .. the black clock in the status bar didnt bother me because of how the notification bar is set up... Morpars ent me his service.jar file a while back and i still have it kicking around somewhere .. If people would prefer it more .. i can fix the clock to a white one .. but it didnt bother me since i always have the fancy widget clock on my home screen.

keolawills

Reaction score

I based it off of angels release .. the black clock in the status bar didnt bother me because of how the notification bar is set up... Morpars ent me his service.jar file a while back and i still have it kicking around somewhere .. If people would prefer it more .. i can fix the clock to a white one .. but it didnt bother me since i always have the fancy widget clock on my home screen.

It looks good, i was just curious.

volsfan1965

Reaction score
I would love to have it with the white clock or maybe someone tell me how change it.

keolawills

Reaction score
Finally got to flash this, nice work man. Looks so clean. Only thing i noticed, the phone icon is stock. Only thing that doesnt match. If that matched itd be perfect. Could you send me the .png for it if you have it and i can just ninjamorph it in.

P.s. i like the black clock on the stat bar, looks better once i flashed.
Also, you should extract the boot animation from stealth, best one ive seen so far imo and it would match this theme perfectly.
Edit: not hating this anim just sayin...

sent from an constantly evolving Angel

Last edited: