[ROM] [ROM Release] AngelRom v0.6.2 5/12/11

nka

Reaction score
Yes I am using a D2G... I used Metamorph to place the 4g icon in place of the 3g just to mess around with some friends lol.

But I am using Widgetsoid2.x and was having trouble getting it up there at first. But here is a video of the developer going through the application.

YouTube - ‪Widgetsoid for beginners‬‏

I watched that and followed the instructions. But the toggles won't work. If I select show popup, then I click the popup after clicking on the notification. Kinda defeats the point. If I select invisible, and no popup, then nothing happens. What version of Widgetsoid are you running? The developers site: Widgetsoid, downloads has all the old version, so I'm going to try another one and see. Thanks.

Update: Tried every old version. No luck.

Trilback

Reaction score
I use google voice for my txting as its free txting for me. The only issue I have is the notication is black and the status bar is black too. How can I fix either so that it is not black on black. Other than that the rom is great love the battery icon on the status bar to show me how much battery is left. Keep up the good work

Trilback

Reaction score
I use google voice for my txting as its free txting for me. The only issue I have is the notication is black and the status bar is black too. How can I fix either so that it is not black on black. Other than that the rom is great love the battery icon on the status bar to show me how much battery is left. Keep up the good work

bump......

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Either flash a theme that has white notifications or search how to do it yourself. Trust me, its a pain to do though. Have to modify the services.jar.

Trilback

Reaction score
Every so often my phone reboots when I try and do something. Is there like logs that I can post on why it is doing that?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Every so often my phone reboots when I try and do something. Is there like logs that I can post on why it is doing that?

Download alogcat from market and pm me the logs. I just left on vacation so won't look at it until the 26th when I get home but I'll look into it then.

Sent from my CM7'd D2G

Trilback

Reaction score

Download alogcat from market and pm me the logs. I just left on vacation so won't look at it until the 26th when I get home but I'll look into it then.

Sent from my CM7'd D2G

What level do u want me to set alogcat to for logging?

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Sent from my CM7'd D2G

What level do u want me to set alogcat to for logging?

Default is fine.

Sent from my CM7'd D2G

Trilback

Reaction score
Thankis will send it when I get home

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

bump......

Is it just that app or all apps?

rusty815

Reaction score
When gingerbread comes out...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL running Cyanogenmod!!!