[ROM] Eclipse Razr ICS v1.5 - CDMA (11/3/12)

majp89

Reaction score
Any add-ons for this ROM such as Google Now? Most other ROMs come with a few extra add-ons that you can flash install.

Casen

Reaction score
Any add-ons for this ROM such as Google Now? Most other ROMs come with a few extra add-ons that you can flash install.

Google now works....ok......, but it's not included yet. Just dl it from somewhere else.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

sh100528

Reaction score
this rom can't read uim card's IMSI code.or all 4.0 rom can't?

cybertron

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does anyone else have weird issues like Music crashing all the time, and apps in general crashing randomly? I love this rom, and want it to work, but I'm getting all kinds of irritating crashes. Pandora crashes any time I try to multitask to something else, and then come back to it. It will crash, and throw a msg up saying it has stopped working.

suprfast

Reaction score
Its not just you. My music crashes ALL the time. Lately the phone has started freezing, then just reboots itself. V1.3 should be soon though

bloodhawke83

Reaction score
installed the rom last week, no errors or major bugs. only a small minor bug, animated gifs on Chant app doesn't work.

ai6pg

Reaction score
Just tried this rom on my Droid Razr Maxx. I wiped the phone after a backup and installed the rom. All I got was a black screen. Now restoring.

SirApropos

Reaction score
Just tried this rom on my Droid Razr Maxx. I wiped the phone after a backup and installed the rom. All I got was a black screen. Now restoring.

What version of Safestrap are you using? If you're not using at least 2.0 (For ICS), it won't work.

ai6pg

Reaction score
[ROM] Eclipse Razr ICS v1.2 - CDMA (7/25/12)

What version of Safestrap are you using? If you're not using at least 2.0 (For ICS), it won't work.

I had Safestrap 1.02. I just wiped and reinstalled. Now on 3.05. I'll give it another try.

paul7602

Reaction score
eclipse

Am not sure what its called or where in the framework it is but when your in an email with quick office and you tap on the address or phone number it takes you to nav or phone??? Is it possible to add this the a rom or is that only a blur feature????

BlitzPuppet

Reaction score
Thanks for the update! Installed this on my Gf's Razr Maxx (upgraded from 1.2) and only issue so far was handcent/gallery freezing after she got a lot of MMS messages in succession. A reboot seems to have solved that problem.

We'll give it a stress test and let you know how it is.

beerman1373

Reaction score
Been running this since yesterday. Nice and smooth with no reboots or App issues. Great job on this one!!!!! dancedroid

Spyder5157

Reaction score
Well.....I seem to really like this ROM, with one exception. First, quick background....I have recently rooted, and have the latest safestrap installed. I flashed Elcipse into ROM Slot 1, and booted.

It successfully completed the set-up, everything seems to work seamlessly, EXCEPT.....My contact WILL/ARE not synced with the device??

I DID use the same gmail for setup as I do with my regular stock, and even the email is syncing correctly....Just not the contacts??

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated???

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.......S

Ken65dawg

Reaction score
Music not working

Hey guys! I recently flashed the Eclipse ROM on my droid razr and I love it! The only down fall is that I can not listen to any music at all.... does anyone know if there is a fix for that? I really do not want to flash the ROM again because I had a hard time getting it to where I have it today. Any advice or help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Kenny