[ROM] Eclipse Razr ICS v1.5 - CDMA (11/3/12)

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Roms' started by Nitroglycerine33, Jul 5, 2012.

1. paul7602

paul7602 New Member

eclipse

Am not sure what its called or where in the framework it is but when your in an email with quick office and you tap on the address or phone number it takes you to nav or phone??? Is it possible to add this the a rom or is that only a blur feature????
  2. BlitzPuppet

BlitzPuppet New Member

Thanks for the update! Installed this on my Gf's Razr Maxx (upgraded from 1.2) and only issue so far was handcent/gallery freezing after she got a lot of MMS messages in succession. A reboot seems to have solved that problem.

We'll give it a stress test and let you know how it is.
  3. beerman1373

beerman1373 New Member

Been running this since yesterday. Nice and smooth with no reboots or App issues. Great job on this one!!!!! dancedroid
  4. Spyder5157

Spyder5157 New Member

Well.....I seem to really like this ROM, with one exception. First, quick background....I have recently rooted, and have the latest safestrap installed. I flashed Elcipse into ROM Slot 1, and booted.

It successfully completed the set-up, everything seems to work seamlessly, EXCEPT.....My contact WILL/ARE not synced with the device??

I DID use the same gmail for setup as I do with my regular stock, and even the email is syncing correctly....Just not the contacts??

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated???

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.......S
  5. Ken65dawg

Ken65dawg New Member

Music not working

Hey guys! I recently flashed the Eclipse ROM on my droid razr and I love it! The only down fall is that I can not listen to any music at all.... does anyone know if there is a fix for that? I really do not want to flash the ROM again because I had a hard time getting it to where I have it today. Any advice or help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Kenny
  6. dirtymoney

dirtymoney New Member

Flashed it two weeks ago! Love it. Great work. Everything works seamlessly. Another fine build
  7. YelloEye

YelloEye Member

This. Installed on my MAXX today, first couple runs it was fine, but more I get consecutive FC of Android media and the keyboard from the boot. Did a complete wipe with the same results.
  8. me5150

me5150 New Member

Ok, I need help.... I'm am a noob with the rooting, so take it easy, please. I rooted today and am running ICS 4.1.2. I have the Eclipse zip on my sd card, I have wiped cache's, and what not on Safestrap.. I built a ROM slot, and loaded the ROM. Every thing I have read and watched, I have done. When I boot that ROM, I only get a black screen... I let it sit for 20 minutes with a black screen, still no start up screen... If I hold the power button down FOREVER, it finally reboots, and allows me to run stock again.... Any ideas
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  9. GotnFX

GotnFX Active Member

ICS is 4.0..if you are on android version 4.1.2 you're on JB..this is ROM is for ICS..go into menu..system settings..about phone and look at your android version..just to make sure which version you are on..then we can go from there
  10. me5150

me5150 New Member

Yeah, your right. I totally spaced it that is was JB now.. Anyhoo, thank you much.
  11. bloodhawke83

bloodhawke83 New Member

Installed 1.5 over SS3.11, works but slow starting up. Tapatalk works like it was been juiced up. :D
  12. no1udknow

no1udknow New Member

I don't know where to post this but I'm having an issue and am not sure what to do. I put eclpise on my wifes rzr about 3 months ago, and today when I got home from work she told me it wouldnt turn on, when I tried to turn it on it skipped the safestrap screen and went right into eclipse boot screen and continuously loops eclipse screen. anyone have a clue, would be greatly appreciated, thanks. mods feel free to move if I am in wrong place. I love the eclipse rom and am still using on my phone.

Edit: never mind.... I fixed it. Held down power,vol+, and vol- till phone hard rebooted. Worked fine after that.
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  13. zeeboid

zeeboid New Member

Hmmm, so I followed the directions but no dice:

1. Boot into safestrap 3.11
    2. Wipe Data/factory reset
    3. Install Eclipse Razr ICS zip (install didn't take a little while but no errors)
    4. Boot phone
    5. booted into factory reset version of my old nasty stock rom.
  14. fireftr074

fireftr074 New Member

I have been using this ROM for a couple of days. Now my 3G/4G is not working. Anyone else having this issue? Know of a fix? Thanks.
  15. Luvmyrazr

Luvmyrazr New Member

Is there a specific google apps to install I used the JB one from the cyanogen site and I get a message saying the "Android keyboard (AOSP) has stopped".
  16. Nitroglycerine33

Nitroglycerine33 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

This comes with Google apps. Also, this is a very old build. There are jellybean builds available in another thread.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
  17. Luvmyrazr

Luvmyrazr New Member

I managed to get the keyboard working but I notice i don't get 3g or 4g service also the play store force closes you mentioned a newer rom than 5.1 I searched, but couldn't find anything newer.

So far I've tried to going to the apps settings and clearing the play store cache.

I made sure that mobile downloads are enabled, and my data was turned on.

I booted into safe strap and wiped both caches when that didn't work I wiped the rom and reinstalled.

Not sure if this matters but it's installed on rom slot 2 I have Cyanogen 10.2 on rom slot 1
  18. eddie7

eddie7 Member

What is the best Network Mode setting? It is on Global now. Reception doesn't seem as strong as stock. I am on Verizon. Thx.
  19. Tyutyika

Tyutyika New Member

could use some help

Hello guys i made the worst as far as i think ... i downloaded this rom cuz i wanted some smoother better rom on my xt910 and i installed safestrap 3.65 (from here : How-To Safestrap (Updated for v3.04) | Hash-of-Codes ) and made a new partition in the boot options menu and thought that it will install this rom to this partition and i will have both rom and i may activate which is working properly ...but i don`t think that im suceed cuz after i installed this eclipse rom and wanted to reboot as it was descriebed safestrap said there is no os installed ...and i did not make any backup cuz i thought it will be placed on a different partition.I know im screwed up but if u could help me out somehow ,with some magic steps which can pull me out of my misery ..that would be greatly appreciated.
    :blink:
Search tags for this page
droid razr eclipse rom

droid razr ics roms

eclipse 1.5 razr
eclipse razr
eclipse razr ics v1.5
eclipse razr rom
eclipse rom droid razr
eclipse rom for droid razr

eclipse rom razr

eclipse rom razr ics