[ROM] Bionic Eclipse ICS v1.2 - 11/3/12

deduct

Reaction score
no1udknow said:
Awesome thanks... do you think I need to revert to stock build for this? Currently running eclipse 3.0

You don't have to be on stock. But it wouldn't hurt to if you can go to stock first.

Reaction score
I always FXZ/SBF/Odin back to a stock build before flashing a new rom, even just to update. I've found going through 4 different phones that it really does make them run better coming from a fresh install. Just backup all your stuff to the SD card beforehand and then reload when the new rom is up and running.

no1udknow

Reaction score
One other quick question.... I saw someone in a previous post mentioned lapdocks. I just ordered a lapdock was wondering if this ICS eclipse will still allow my bionic to be compatible. And furthermore will the current eclipse 3.0 im running be compatible.

qwas789

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank you Nitro. Been using your ROM on a bionic for the past week and am very impressed. Runs much better than stock.
One issue, had a prob pairing via Bluetooth. Did a search and came up w/ nothing. Will try again
Again thanks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

SupremePeter

Reaction score
Excellent ROM Nitro, this is probably my favorite ICS ROM for my Bionic. The only thing I would change about it is being able to change the lock screen shortcuts or being able to disable apps. I mainly use handcent and camera zoom fx so lock screen shortcuts are a biggy to me, and the "moving the MMS system app" workaround mentioned earlier hasn't worked when trying to change my texting shortcut, it just reboots my phone. It worked for my camera though. Other than that this is an amazing piece of work.

no1udknow

Reaction score
got my lapdock today and eclipse 3.0 does not work ??? screen comes up but no touch pad?? i have done some reading here and other forums and have found peeps say that the problem is safestrap. I'm wondering if i can run the rom and then ditch safe strap? any thoughts?

qwas789

Reaction score
This @ stupid question but what is the difference between 3.0 and 1.2. Is 3 0 for bionic also? It is getting late.

deduct

Reaction score
qwas789 said:
This @ stupid question but what is the difference between 3.0 and 1.2. Is 3 0 for bionic also? It is getting late.

Eclipse 3.0 is for ginger bread. Eclipse 1.2 is for ICS 246. Current over the air update on bionic is 246. Only use safestrap to flash.

MontegoRX

Reaction score
I accidentally restored another Eclipse Launcher through Ti Backup, and now I get a "Unfortunately, Eclipse Launcher has stopped" message. Any quick fix to this, or do I need to reflash Eclipse and start over with bringing my apps and settings back?

deduct

Reaction score
Probably going to have to wipe all and format system and reinstall eclipse to be safe.

evaelone

Reaction score
So I finally convinced my wife to let me put this on her phone and she agreed. Now that both phones are on Eclipse ICS v1.2 they both have the same IP address, and only one can be connected to the WiFi a time. Is there a way to change the IP address on one of these? I have already reinstalled twice and wiped multiple time to correct it.

no1udknow

Reaction score
Well..... i got my lapdock, flashed ics .246, it sucks a fat one for webtop, no flash support, and i can't get any of the browsers to act like a desktop properly, volume doesnt work, typing is super glitchy, and thereis no scroll on the touchpad. I was going to flash the eclipse rom, but at this point it doesn't matter, because the day after i got my lapdock, my bionic fell out of my pocket while riding my motorcycle andnowthe screen is totally dead. So i called phone insurance, and the only suitable replacement they have is a razr :angry:

deduct

Reaction score
Sorry your bionic broke. You should be able to use your new RAZR with lap dock however. BTW I'd be happy with a RAZR . I'd prefer a maxx but if insurance were sending me a RAZR I think I'd live.