[ROM] Eclipse Razr ICS v1.5 - CDMA (11/3/12)

jtc303

Reaction score
I just flashed this, but it has been on the boot animation for a while now? Is this normal...?

edit: nevermind just hit the welcome screen! :)

jtc303

Reaction score
Great ROM.

I went with nova launcher.

All works well for me other than smart actions.

Was curious if anyone was able to get it to work. The app crashes when I try to add my own timeframe.

Otherwise great ROM, thx.
Mine worked, although for some reason Cellular Data was no longer there... so I started using Llama, and I like it even better

jtc303

Reaction score
sunny757 said:
Thanks will try llama

Cool... it takes a little getting used to.. not quite as simple as SA but a lot more options and features

SirApropos

Reaction score
I'm considering flashing a rom for the first time. Before I do, I'd like to confirm if Eclipse Razr ICS 1.2 runs Flash well. This has been a real sore point with me for the stock ICS upgrade I'm currently running. I cannot get Flash to work despite all the suggested attempts. I may even flash back to a Gingerbread Rom like Eclipse 1.3 GB. I'd appreciate any confirmations on how well Flash runs on Eclipse Razr ICS 1.2.

I mean, it works. I don't think I even tried Flash on stock ICS. Or now until I specifically went to test it out.

As for GB, I haven't seen any stories of success for anyone trying to downgrade. Only stories of people hard bricking their phones.

Just install the ROM. It takes like ten minutes and then if you're not happy with it, just revert back to stock. With safestrap, you can't really screw things up.

jkidd16

Reaction score
Before I try this out, I just wanna make sure..

1. does the google voice search app work? (I can access this app by double tapping the home button. i set it up that way. will double tapping still work?)

2. And is the camera still 5MP and will it record in 1080p?

I saw a lot of good things about this ROM. but are there any problems still occurring with this ROM?

swc2001

Reaction score
Sooo Stupid question does this AOSP camera not allow you to take pictures with the full 8MP? Is there an app where you can utilize the Cameras full capability.
I am getting the RAZR today and am looking for a fully functional Rom in everyway. Hopefully De-Bloated of course.

This one seems like a good cadidate but kinda threw me when I saw this " AOSP Camera (5mp for now)"

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
Thanks so much.

in99flames

Reaction score
I use camera zoom fx. I can adjust to 8mp with that. Its a good camera app....but it is not free. Does not cost a lot though ....i do think i was getting better shots with the blur camera app though. I hope it is reintroduced into the next version. This rom is great though. I used a script to OC to 1.325ghz and it is very fast. Highly recommended rom

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

swc2001

Reaction score
Well I bought the Fx Camera like you suggested.
It does work fairly well.

I also agree I like the Blur camera better.
I tried putting it on with the .apk...... but to no avail.

in99flames

Reaction score
Correct me if i am wrong....which i could be....but the reason the apk will not work properly is because the blur apk you used may have a corresponding .odex component and this is a de-odexed rom. Thus you would need to find a de-odexed version of the apk.

Stock roms are almost always odexed....but devs, like nitro, like to deodex because it generally speeds things up.

I suppose try to pull it from the previous eclipse that ran gingerbread. Open up the the .zip and locate the .apk. that should be a de-odexed version....although it may not work because its GB version. Something tells me it should work though...

****Btw....if im way off base about the deodex being the reason he cannot install it or just wrong in an aspect...someone chime in and correct me. Im still learning and i do not want to hold on to incorrect knowledge....or pass it on!

Casen

Reaction score
For those with tethering questions, the option is baked into the settings menu.