[Themed Rom]AngelRom Black n White v0.6.2

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
So is anyone else having a problem with the gps taking forever to find you? Sometimes I will drive for ten minutes before the nav works... its not the worst thing ever just a little annoying

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

I havent had gps or wifi issues...

sent from a constantly evolving Angel

It isn't a problem so much as gps sometimes takes forever to find gps... where it used to be almost instant any ideas what might be causing it?

n0madtanks

Reaction score
Anyone else have random reboots when unlocking. Also google voice search isn't working. Constantly force closes. Ideas?

Genetics

Reaction score
Same issue with google search on voice. Uninstalled and reinstalled from market no luck.

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So is anyone else having a problem with the gps taking forever to find you? Sometimes I will drive for ten minutes before the nav works... its not the worst thing ever just a little annoying

I have the same trouble, but I think its more of a rom issue and not a theme. Did you have the same trouble before this theme?

OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score
How do I get the icons in the OP for LauncherPro?

They are adw ex "whiteout" theme pack icons. You could download the theme from the market, use ninjamorph or rootexplorer to open the file, pull out the icon pack and place them on sdcard, now you should be able to use them for launcherpro.

CrossTown

Reaction score
Is there any way I can get the regular facebook app? I like the black and white thumbnail but I can't stand the black and white theme that dominates the whole app. I struggle to see names and posts, etc. so the thumbnail on my homescreen isn't that important to me.

I'm a custom rom noob so bear with me. I'm really excited by the opportunities rooting and flashing roms has opened up for but I need help from the community.

OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score
Is there any way I can get the regular facebook app? I like the black and white thumbnail but I can't stand the black and white theme that dominates the whole app. I struggle to see names and posts, etc. so the thumbnail on my homescreen isn't that important to me.

I'm a custom rom noob so bear with me. I'm really excited by the opportunities rooting and flashing roms has opened up for but I need help from the community.

Uninstall facebook, then redownload and install from the market. That should work.

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Actually I tried that and it didnt work. The way I had to fix it was to nandroid, delete the apk and then re-install.

L0ckett

Reaction score
After flashing this rom I have noticed two problems. I can't get my phone to pair with my Supertooth bluetooth car kit and I am also not having any of my gmail emails pushed to my phone. Has anyone else had issues like this or know of a fix?

Reaction score
Contacts Ringtones

I may be having a brain fart after what I did last night (wiped rom file from card & had to sbf) but how to I go about getting ringtones that I have saved on my card (media folder/ringtones) back assigned to certain contacts?

hellajdm

Reaction score
You wouldn't happen to porting this rom over to HeXen would you? lol : ) Or have you tryed to see if it works anyways? Thanks.

gthotie5

Reaction score
Yeah this would be great on hexen.

OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score
Im wondering if hexen and angels framework are similar enough that you could just swap framework-res.apks. I don't have a pc so its really a pain to port themes now.

sent from my HeXeNated d2g

Last edited: