[Themed Rom]AngelRom Black n White v0.6.2

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Downloading now, I still have the previous version loaded in my sd so I can flash back if I don't like the new update. I would assume that the standard gallery would load faster since it sint 3d. That is the main reason I am trying this one. Dont really care about the boot anim. Am a little concerned about the sliders though because I really like the ones in the previous version.

Sent from my B/W Angelic D2G using DroidForums

Last edited:

Swirly

Reaction score
Love this! The font will have to get some getting use to, & the boot animation is a bit creepy but egh~ love it tho. Cant wait for more themes!!! dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Last edited:
OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score
Yeah i can post a link to download the other boot animation and ill post instructions how/where to swap them out. I jst need to find it. Also the sliders should still be the same.

sent from a constantly evolving Angel

OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score
Heres the white particle animation.http://db.tt/mTjZ0FN

INSTRUCTIONS:
You can do this without a pc, you need root explorer. Make sure your system is mounted r/w within root explorer.
1. Locate new boot_animation.zip in mnt/sdcard/downloads.
2. Long press on it and either copy or move it.
3. Navigate back to the root of your phone, then go to system/media.
4. Paste new boot_animation.zip over existing.
5. Reboot.
Pm me if you have trouble.

hamann5

Reaction score
Hey guys can somone help me out.

I've installed AngelRom before wasn't that I didn't like it just was comfortable with my fission.

I wanted to give this a shot.

I made my backup. Wipe Cache but not data as I try to avoid that, and Installed.

Everything runs smooth except when it first boots up I get a agreement popup for google location is that normal?

Also I my market and gmail contacts arent working. I click on Market it opens then brings me back to the home screen. Same thing happens when I try to open gmail.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jason

Fer

Reaction score
I don't know if it will solve your problem but you should, as a general rule wipe data and cache before installing a new ROM. I also wipe the dalvik cache personally but I'm not sure if that one is necessary.

OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score
Hey guys can somone help me out.

I've installed AngelRom before wasn't that I didn't like it just was comfortable with my fission.

I wanted to give this a shot.

I made my backup. Wipe Cache but not data as I try to avoid that, and Installed.

Everything runs smooth except when it first boots up I get a agreement popup for google location is that normal?

Also I my market and gmail contacts arent working. I click on Market it opens then brings me back to the home screen. Same thing happens when I try to open gmail.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jason

If your running fission you should start from scratch, sbf, update to .330, root, then flash angelrom. I had that problem when i would flash a fission theme over angelrom, somehow your google account gets deleted.
Has anyone else had this problem? Im sure its an issue with fission and angelrom.

kcdub0184

Reaction score
Yes that's normal... read the full download post it explains almost all ur questions. U can dwnload those apps and once u login and sync gmail ur contacts shld come back. Always nandroid bak to stock prior to changing roms.

chrisl20

Reaction score
I flashed straight from fission to angel w no problems...didn't sbf and im doing just fine...all I did was cache and data wipe and flashed it over, then. I flashed over the oreoangel and didn't wipe nething but cache and it loaded up perfectly

hamann5

Reaction score
Question about Wipeing data/cache..I'm using Handcent SMS.. Theres txt's that I don't want deleted..when I wipe data will all my apps be reset to default setting?

BigJermZ

Reaction score
This ROM is incredible but everyonce in a while I get a reboot when trying to unlock. Is anyone else getting this? Is there a fix?

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Question about Wipeing data/cache..I'm using Handcent SMS.. Theres txt's that I don't want deleted..when I wipe data will all my apps be reset to default setting?

When you wipe date all your apps wont be reset...they will be gone. That's like when got phone out box.

Sent from my ANGELLIC DROID 2 GLOBAL

slimpirudude

Reaction score
This ROM is incredible but everyonce in a while I get a reboot when trying to unlock. Is anyone else getting this? Is there a fix?

I have not had a single reboot. On stock angelrom, oreoangel, bbwc, or angelchaos, or mysteriousangel. So something must not be correct. What method did u use

Sent from my ANGELLIC DROID 2 GLOBAL