[ROM Release] AngelRom v0.5 5/5/2011

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Think ive found the problem with the soft reboots. It's the same thing as with Fenom. If you dont come from stock 2.3.330 then it gives you problems.

Scan1on

Reaction score
idk how thats the problem, i came from a completely stock sbf and updated and still get them

keolawills

Reaction score
so ive been doing some messing around with themeing, not really just trying to transfer other themes over. and i got oreoslice working with only a few bugs found so far. ive just ben transferring files around with 7zip and it seems to be pretty easy so far. screen shot soon.

keolawills

Reaction score
idk how thats the problem, i came from a completely stock sbf and updated and still get them

could be the phone. ive heard of others having reboot issues with stock. i have 2 d2g's, one of them works perfectly fine, the other i get reboots no matter what rom im running, even on complete unrooted stock.

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Cantfigure out y my icons r yellow ...how'd u get the bluish ones

Edit adw launcher turned them yellow they r fine on LP

IC what u mean by dark font hellllooo typos/can't see
I love black backgrounds tho...just throwin that out there.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Last edited:

volsfan1965

Reaction score
problems with angel rom or ??

I have found a few things and need to find out if others are having the same problems. First off the alarm clock thats on it has started giving a FC right as its opened, every time. and today I went into battery settings changed to custom and it wont let me go to settings for the custom. anyone can help with these issues I would appreciate it. I have not had the other issues you are all talking about and I am running angel rom with infinite chaos theme.

Volsfan1965

sirmanleypower

Reaction score
First off, thank you to angel for all your hard work, i've been dying to test drive some native d2g roms. Love the speed and even got a slight boost in battery efficiency. Only problem i'm having is bluetooth. Anybody else having bluetooth issues or want to let me know if i'm alone here?

jt1359

Reaction score
This ROM looks great, I'll definitely try it, although I may wait for at least one update to see if any bugs get fixed. I guess I'm only hesitant because I'm not sure if problems are arising only from people who didn't go stock first, or are flashing themes, or just have special cases. I guess I'd just like to know whether or not the ROM itself is buggy.

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
First off, thank you to angel for all your hard work, i've been dying to test drive some native d2g roms. Love the speed and even got a slight boost in battery efficiency. Only problem i'm having is bluetooth. Anybody else having bluetooth issues or want to let me know if i'm alone here?

Did you come from 2.4.330 stock? You have to in order for BT to work i think. I dont have a BT device to test with.

jt1359 said:
This ROM looks great, I'll definitely try it, although I may wait for at least one update to see if any bugs get fixed. I guess I'm only hesitant because I'm not sure if problems are arising only from people who didn't go stock first, or are flashing themes, or just have special cases. I guess I'd just like to know whether or not the ROM itself is buggy.

Most of the bugs have been either not coming from stock or caused by themes.

When I get a few things fixed with WyContacts/CyTown phone then I'll put out .6.

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
has anyone had trouble adding a facebook account? Every time i try to add an account it sends be back to the accounts page.

2mnydgs

Reaction score
It works fine for me

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
I don't like syncing accounts sop I just use the app and it sends notices just fine. I don't see the point in adding accounts to my droid.

Sent from my Angelic D2G using DroidForums

jt1359

Reaction score

When I get a few things fixed with WyContacts/CyTown phone then I'll put out .6.

Hmm alright, I'll flash from stock in the next day or so and let you know if I come across any issues on stock AngelROM. Thank you for your work! Also, why did you leave the GRD team? Just curious.

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Hmm alright, I'll flash from stock in the next day or so and let you know if I come across any issues on stock AngelROM. Thank you for your work! Also, why did you leave the GRD team? Just curious.

Cool, report anything you find please.

A couple of different reasons, biggest being wasnt doing anything as a "team". It was more of just everyone do their own thing and wait on GB.

jt1359

Reaction score
Hmm yeah it didn't seem like you guys were really on the same page much. Ah well, more ROMs for D2Gers I spose..