[ROM] [ROM Release] AngelRom v0.6.2 5/12/11

sirmanleypower

Reaction score
SBFed and got the ota update.everything looks good including bluetooth and navigation!

Sent from my Angelic D2G

volsfan1965

Reaction score
no music player

when I flashed ver 6 I had no music player at all. did anyone else have this problem

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Loving this rom. I use spb shell 3d and it has never ran smoother. They also updated recently and added some features and improved stability so between that update and your rom, this phone sooooo sexy. Nice work so far.

Sent from my Angelic D2G using DroidForums

keolawills

Reaction score
Oh snap, I've been waiting for an update. Will download and flash as soon as I get home. Can't wait to see speed increase from .5... also I've been slacking lately but I've been tweaking with the white GB theme from liberty and added some apps to it as well, hopefully ill post some screen shots soon. I need to learn to tweak .xml files so im not just swapping .pngs

sent from my ANGELLIC D2G

volsfan1965

Reaction score
OK with the music I just reinstalled music mod no problem now when I open my alarm clock it FC's right away. Im gonna go get alarm clock pro. but I would like to know why its doing that. When I install alarm clock pro. the original alarm clock doesnt FC anymore but when I uninstall pro it does......hmmmmm.

Alcia

Reaction score
@volsfan It's because the DeskClock.apk is missing from the latest angel builds. Just thought this is importantish for future builds.

volsfan1965

Reaction score
@volsfan It's because the DeskClock.apk is missing from the latest angel builds. Just thought this is importantish for future builds.

I dont know how to fix that, why was the icon still there?
Ill just go with the alarm clock plus. .....I said pro in last post but it is plus.

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Yep. I'm trying to cut out some of the unnecessary things. If enough people want it then ill add it back.

2mnydgs

Reaction score
At the moment Im not running any market sms apps. Seldom do I originate a text from my contacts, 99.9% of the time I just go straight to the msg app, reason i was in contacts was because
I was going to make a call but decided to text instead.

Right after i sent my msg and i went to home screen and pressed the msg icon, messaging would not open, all icons vanished, the screen flashed the default adw home page then the phone decided to reboot itself into clockwork

ADW Ex has had some screen wonkiness since the update so I tried it using LP as default, same thing.

Ive had no problems with using contacts and tapping the phone icon to make calls....just when choosing the txt icon.

Can anyone else duplicate this glitch?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

rusty815

Reaction score
Just wanted to report my battery life after a few days of usage, yesterday I went to a concert and was out for 12 hours, in that time my battery only went down 10% its been on for about 40 hours now without charging and is still at 40%, that's better than anything I can get with stock and it can probably last me another day, great work angel, this is a keeper for me.

Sent from my angelic D2G using DroidForums

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Rusty, im assuming that u are not using your phone very much for that to be the case. I use spb shell 3d(which eats some battery) and I am always checking my news feeds, droid forums, and facebook throughout the day. After 8 of work with medium usage I have about 60% left on average. But yeah it is a major improvement over the stock batt usage. Yesterday I deliberately left my phone off the charger and continued usage well into the night. This is definitely the best rom I've used for my d2g hands down.

Sent from my Angelic D2G using DroidForums

simba

Reaction score
Swype?

Angel,

This is an awesome ROM. Would you consider keeping swype in it, though, in a subsequent release?