[ROM] [ROM Release] AngelRom v0.6.2 5/12/11

zazabichi

Reaction score
How to replace Launcherpro trial with the full version?
I just tried to replace it in the system/app folder and the phone stucked on the Droid logo.

rusty815

Reaction score
How to replace Launcherpro trial with the full version?
I just tried to replace it in the system/app folder and the phone stucked on the Droid logo.

did you buy the full version? if so then you can just reactivate it from the app settings, or if you backed it up with titanium backup, you can simply restore it.

jt1359

Reaction score
So if I'm coming from v0.5, I can just install, no data/cache wipe?

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
alright, the fix worked, it installed correctly now its up and running, ill be testing it and looking for bugs, so far good job again 13th angel, another great rom.

edit: it didnt sync my google apps, not a big problem for me, i have them backed up with titanium, but its just a minor inconvenience.

edit 2: from my time using this, it seems a lot faster, i refrained from using your previous version because i didnt notice any speed improvement over my stock rooted rom with the bloatware all frozen, this time i actually do notice a speed difference, whatever changes you made, they worked.

edit 3: just a little note, on the op, you mentioned that you replaced the blur launcher with launcher pro and adw, you also had the stock android launcher installed ;)

Not sure why it doesn't sync, I would assume something to do with the market. The odd thing is, if you restore with TI then go into the market then they're all listed as installed.

Its using imoseyon's tweaks now, including his on demand govenor. If I can get the rest of it working correctly then it so be a little faster still.

Yea, forgot to list that one. Ill edit it in when im home.

@jt, you don't have to wipe if coming from .5

Sent from an Angelic D2G

kickyindahead

Reaction score
ok .. i just woke up .. im downloading this now ... hopefully i dont screw something up with just one eye open ..

Edit: ok .. works good bro .. oh and ps... bout time you change the damn build number!

clouse2013

Reaction score
Just got it up and running. everything seems to work fine. No bluetooth issues i was having with the last one. Also launcher pro hasnt forced close yet. Happened every once in a while on .5. Also runs a decent amount faster than .5. Nice work Angel!

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Flashed 6.2 in the car on way to work this morning

Had the same prob with first one last night as everyone else, but figured Angel was asleep...touch droid, poke droid, tickle droid...thought perhaps in my wee hour stupor it was somethin I. Had done and thought better of tryin again when I was too tired so I quick flashed Liberty, set my alarm and went to bed.

Coming from...Liberty to Fenom to this and running great since mid morning ; )

Also, thanks for including ADW.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

clouse2013

Reaction score
Flashed 6.2 in the car on way to work this morning

Had the same prob with first one last night as everyone else, but figured Angel was asleep...touch droid, poke droid, tickle droid...thought perhaps in my wee hour stupor it was somethin I. Had done and thought better of tryin again when I was too tired so I quick flashed Liberty, set my alarm and went to bed.

Coming from...Liberty to Fenom to this and running great since mid morning ; )

Also, thanks for including ADW.

You really should sbf and get the new update and reroot and everything since your coming from liberty. Any issues? i know when i came from liberty my bluetooth wouldnt turn on.

2mnydgs

Reaction score
No issues, sorta trying to see if I can create or duplicate some others have had. Also trying out/testing all sorts of apps individually, like the sms ones just to see what all plays nicely together.

I took the ota before I first rooted my phone, and yes I should sbf at some point...who's up for hand holding? Haha.

ETA: I realize my phone is probably full o rom debris or something, it is odd how I've had no probs so far

...knocks on wood

clouse2013

Reaction score
If you need any help sbfing just pm me. Ive done it a few times. its not too difficult at all. and since you got the ota, i dont think youll be able to duplicate a lot of these issues. I havent had a single one since i sbfed, updated, rerooted, and flashed.

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great Rom! not a big deal but does anyone have the animation on the notification bar when in a phone call? Stock it flashes green when your in a call then go to the home screen

volsfan1965

Reaction score
v:5 with infinite chaos switch to v:6

I am running ver. 5 angelrom with the infinite chaos theme what do I need to wipe to put ver. 6 on my phone I love this rom by the way:icon_ banana:

ok couldnt wait on answer for this I flashed and reinstalled chaos and all is well: great job on the rom

jt1359

Reaction score
I noticed I have the stock music player back, not MusicMod. It's probably better, because I noticed without the music player, the new google music app doesn't work, which would stink for anyone with Google Music Beta. And you can always just download MusicMod.