[ROM] [ROM Release] AngelRom v0.6.2 5/12/11

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Most of the fission ones work. There is one that doesn't, I tested them and posted my results in the version. 5 thread. I don't remember which one had problems. I know that the blackout theme works and the gingerbread with no transition animations work.

Sent from my Angelic D2G using DroidForums

BRUTAL BROCK

Reaction score
Most of the fission ones work. There is one that doesn't, I tested them and posted my results in the version. 5 thread. I don't remember which one had problems. I know that the blackout theme works and the gingerbread with no transition animations work.

Yeah, didn't know there were two different threads for the same ROM.

Reading through the .5 thread now, thanks for your fast reply. :)

reaper552

Reaction score
Works good so far. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Angel,

This is an awesome ROM. Would you consider keeping swype in it, though, in a subsequent release?

Download the beta here. The only one that works with being in the rom is so outdated and to be honest, pretty bad compared to the beta one.

Yeah, didn't know there were two different threads for the same ROM.

Reading through the .5 thread now, thanks for your fast reply. :)

Reason theres 2 different threads is because this is updated and I'm no longer on Team GRD. As I'm not on the team anymore I didn't feel it should be posted in their section.

Anyways, I think the only one that doesnt work is Gingerbread with Transitions. However, if you do flash a fission theme you'll lose Wycontacts and a few other things, depending on how complete the theme is.

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Angel, what's good man.

I been running fission 2.4.3 and have heard your rom is pretty badass and works with fission themes. Plus wayyy better battery life and speed. I'm interested in giving this a try. Can I just flash over fission, or do I need to sbf? The themes from fission rom manager are ok to use, even flashed through frm?

Edit: quick question, once rom is running could you flash icons from droidpirate with metamorph?

Thanks

keolawills

Reaction score
Angel, what's good man.

I been running fission 2.4.3 and have heard your rom is pretty badass and works with fission themes. Plus wayyy better battery life and speed. I'm interested in giving this a try. Can I just flash over fission, or do I need to sbf? The themes from fission rom manager are ok to use, even flashed through frm?

Thanks

I sbf'd, updated, rerooted, and flashed angelrom. Just to be safe, no issues at all. Im running GB Black status bar no trans theme from fission, but I downloaded from frm, booted into cwrecovery, mounted system, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, flashed theme. Worked like a charm.

sent from my ANGELLIC D2G

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Been workin without a net here, so ymmv.
Didnt sbf, but wiped data,cache and dalvik all X3

fatihx

Reaction score
first thank u for your work. i'm newbie and have some problems with it. here what i^ve done;
first installed sbf then made ota update.
i got in cwm and made backup wiped data/cache and installed the rom from zip. unfortunately i become bootloop, what should i ? did i something wrong ?

clouse2013

Reaction score
Angel, what's good man.

Thanks

Personally, i flash the fission themes through clockwerkmod and not FRM. I know the blackout and the gingerbread works with Angels rom. And i wouldnt flash over fission, i would sbf and then update through verizon to 2.4.330. Also there is a 2.4.330 sbf file floating around here somewhere. I flashed over fission and had problems with bluetooth and some FC's. After the sbf and update and everything it works pretty well.

first thank u for your work. i'm newbie and have some problems with it. here what i^ve done;
i got in cwm and made backup wiped data/cache and installed the rom from zip. unfortunately i become bootloop, what should i ? did i something wrong ?
Try a battery pull and redo it. I wiped data/cache and it worked fine for me. no bootloop

fatihx

Reaction score
Try a battery pull and redo it. I wiped data/cache and it worked fine for me. no bootloop

both tried but still doesnt work :/

keolawills

Reaction score

Redownload the file, and start from the beginning again, sbf update wipe data etc...

Just flashed over .5 with no data wipe and flashed blackout 10% theme over it. Running great so far.

blumpkinblake

Reaction score
Works perfect. including the bluetooth which hasn't worked on any other roms. I was wondering though, is there any way to get the blur dialer and contacts? I don't like the stock phone or dialer.

Thanks

MattamusPrime

Reaction score
Was running Fission 2.4.3 before using this one and I can say definitely happier with AngelRom. Thanks man.

Do any Fission themes work with this rom? E.g. fission 2.5 or just 2.4.3. Also, anyone point me in the direction of some themes?

fatihx

Reaction score

Redownload the file, and start from the beginning again, sbf update wipe data etc...

Just flashed over .5 with no data wipe and flashed blackout 10% theme over it. Running great so far.

I've repeated everything but no success and also tried .5 i became the pin code screen as i slided the keyboard but it says incorrect pin for right one. if i dont use keyboard it makes bootloop again. ://

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I've repeated everything but no success and also tried .5 i became the pin code screen as i slided the keyboard but it says incorrect pin for right one. if i dont use keyboard it makes bootloop again. ://

Have you tried sbf'ing? Never heard of it doing that though.... did you make sure to wipe data/factory reset before flashing?

Sent from an Angelic D2G