[Official] Liberty 2.0 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

eqforus5

Reaction score
I have a Jabra BT500 and have experienced lower volume on my end but that started when I bought my phone. I am assuming it is my headset since it is 4 or 5 years old now

superpopmonk

Reaction score
Forgive me, I know this was addressed early on in the thread but I read something about the accounts not syncing. Mine is doing the same thing. I read that you needed "setup.apk" app but I didn't see a download link. Could someone post? Also, I don't know about anyone else but my media volume wont work anymore. It worked fine this morning but now it wont play... anyone have this issue?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

missingno

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug per se, but my lockscreen seems to be missing a lot of stock features. The player controls don't show what song is currently playing nor its album art or anything, and if I enable the lockscreen pattern then the player controls don't show up at all (the second I hit the power button it shows the pattern grid without the initial slide to unlock screen). Plus, I don't see any settings for how long of a timeout should go by before requiring the lockscreen pattern.

Reaction score
Navigation Bug

Anyone else unable to turn off their screen while running navigation? I have always been able to do so and I do it to save power but if I try to turn off the screen on Liberty 2.0.1 it just comes right back on and won't stay off. Really annoying. Worked on 1.5. Anyone else? Thank you. :)

edwards2243

Reaction score
Anyone else unable to turn off their screen while running navigation? I have always been able to do so and I do it to save power but if I try to turn off the screen on Liberty 2.0.1 it just comes right back on and won't stay off. Really annoying. Worked on 1.5. Anyone else? Thank you. :)

Yeah, I had the same problem on Monday. Get the cardock, then it will charge instead of running down the battery. dancedroid

rmcelroy

Reaction score
I just dled the new toolbox (donate) 2.1.2 and now the Liberty Settings in the settings menu FCs on me.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the free and the donate versions to no avail.

any ideas?

videospy

Reaction score
Getting "parse error" on some apps when trying to update (facebook and launcher pro were the last 2......kept trying and no joy....then did a battery pull and super joy....updates are happening and no more parse error

eqforus5

Reaction score
Not yet didn't know there was another update available yet. Will check now though.

rmcelroy

Reaction score
I just found the answer to my question, apparently they just released another update to the toolbox, 2.1.3 which fixes the FC issues. yay, go team liberty!

rmcelroy

Reaction score
oh, and to answer your question mrpotatohead, I just tried out Navigation (i dont normally use it) and I found I too was unable to turn off the screen...

soo, apparantly it is a common issue (and just just a problem with your device)

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hope this hasn't been posted yet but the only issue I noticed so far is the themed apps not working. They download but when you try to install them (ex. Black facebook) it says app not installed.

Sent from my liberated DROID2

Status
Not open for further replies.