Status
Not open for further replies.

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Please post bugs below. If your bug has already been posted please do not repost.

Please explain when the bug happened and if it is consistent or not. Also, post if you wiped before install and if you are on a theme as well as any other changes you made to the rom. Thanks.

If you are experiencing a problem you dont already see supported here, or if a posted fix doesnt remedy your bug, please contact mobile_sensei either by DM here on Droid Forums or via Twitter @mobile_sensei.

Arshem

Reaction score
I have the oreo slice theme, and when I try to install the "Epic Blue" theme (when selecting "ALL" and clicking "Download Rom"), it reboots acts like it's installing, reboots again, then it's back to the oreo slice'd theme. No Rom Edits

gifferjesus

Reaction score
Phone freezes up when attempting to install Blacked Out Blue Theme from the toolbox.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Main issues I am finding are.....

• FC's on Liberty Settings....this is consistant but can be eliminated by installing old Liberty Toolbox. I am thinking that it just isn't linking right to the new one.
  • Keyboard doesn't light up.....this is also consistant and I haven't found a fix.
  • No Charge light....this is continued from 1.5
  • No long press back to kill an app. :) sorry for the plug but I really want this
  • Toolbox isn't really sorting everything right. If you select theme's it only shows Oreo...but if you select all then you will see tons of theme's.

I am running Epic Blue installed from the Toolbox with the Battery Icon Mod.....I followed instructions to the "T" with ROM install as far as wiping.

For those having issues with theme's.....read the instructions and follow those. If you install through the Toolbox it doesn't seem to work. But if you download theme....then boot into Bootstrap Recovery you can install the theme's there. I think it's because when you install from the Toolbox it doesn't mount the system like the steps tell you to do in the instructions.

**UPDATE**

Problem with installing the old toolbox to resolve FC's when going to Liberty Settings in your settings menu is when doing that when you go to settings then Liberty settings it takes you to the old toolbox and not the new one. It just isn't linking to the new one.

but yes....it doesn't force close anymore.

What I mean by "the old one" is if you select menu, settings from within the New Liberty toolbox you can change options....of course...anyway...select one and set it to something odd....then go back to desktop and hit menu...then settings....Liberty Settings....and you will see that the change you just made isn't being reflected there. Even though if you go back to the new one you will still see your change.

Noven

Reaction score
Hey J-

First of all thanks a lot to you and everyone who has worked on all the Liberty ROMs, they are all spectacular! The only problem I have run into is trying to open Liberty Settings when going through the Settings app, but I can still get there in the Liberty Toolbox. Not too big of a deal but thought I would add it. No issues yet with any themes but will post if I run into anything.

Thanks again

rmcelroy

Reaction score
I dont know if this is a Liberty bug or not, but when I try to use Swype I get an error that says:

the swype package you installed is configured for another device and may not have full functionality
(or something along those lines... in short, it doesnt work)

roblusk71

Reaction score
The only problem I have had is installing the Facebook MS black themed app. I had to uninstall the official app to get it to work. So its not really a big deal.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Backlite on keyboard works sometimes and sometimes doesnt

THCtextbook

Reaction score
Liberty settings won't open, ii get prompted with a force close everytime

txter

Reaction score

jediman

Reaction score
Two odd bugs:

My signal dropped to no bars (normal for an area I drive through) but when I got sinal back data never resumed. I went to reset tne radio via airplane mode and when I turned off airplane mode after switching it on, phone rebooted.

Data came back after that though.

txter

Reaction score
regarding the keyboard backlight, i got it working by going into toolbox and using fix permissions. i dont have physical keyboard predictions and i really want this back. i have AOSP keyboard as a .zip that fixed the problem on Liberty 1.5 but it wont fix it on 2.0.
does anyone have an idea?

fishaholic

Reaction score
regarding the keyboard backlight, i got it working by going into toolbox and using fix permissions. i dont have physical keyboard predictions and i really want this back. i have AOSP keyboard as a .zip that fixed the problem on Liberty 1.5 but it wont fix it on 2.0.
does anyone have an idea?

i believe that a keyboard thats a multitouch will work with prediction

txter

Reaction score
i found a mulit-touch.zip in my liberty folder. flashed it and it fixed the prediction issue. now i wish i had the a darker skin to it but ill take the predictions first. i type real fast and this speeds things up with longer words. its a nice thing to have. thanks for the reminder for me to look around my folders.

roblusk71

Reaction score
I still do not have prediction on the device keyboard. I also have no backlight on it. I have fixed permissions and rebooted several times. I even installed the gingerbread keyboard thru toolbox.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.