[Official] Liberty 2.0 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
glad it helped. I hope to be able to help more....anything to assist Team Liberty is my moto.

jdog94

Reaction score
i installed honeycomb theme with toolbox with no problems

rmcelroy

Reaction score
yea, I am finding the battery life on this ROM to be horrible...

I am going to have to go back to 1.5 and hope that something will be done about this for the final release of 2.

I cant even make it half a day :(

txter

Reaction score
when i went to dl themes, they would sit idle for a bit. i would stop it and redo it and it would dl right away.
my batt life seems to be good. i also found an app running in the background that was searching for cell towers. i deleted it and now my batt life is great.

BUG---i cant seem to turn off haptic feed back on the phone dialer. ive checked and unchecked the box in dialer settings and nothing works to turn it off.

vincent518

Reaction score
Launcher pro keeps fc with the united front theme. The font color on the titan theme is hard read (white on white).
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

eqforus5

Reaction score
Reflashed 2.0 and it still says I only have 1.5. Not sure what the deal is. Any ideas would be a big help.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Reflashed 2.0 and it still says I only have 1.5. Not sure what the deal is. Any ideas would be a big help.

Did that to me to.... Keep in mind we're both on d2g's though. Even with changing the line in build.prop still shows as old version though.

eqforus5

Reaction score
I did change the line in build prop but yeah you have a point there I never thought about the fact we are on D2Gs. That just might have something to do with it. LOL

eqforus5

Reaction score
All the extras do seem to work so it shouldn't be a problem. Everything I have tried to download has worked so it must have done ok.

eqforus5

Reaction score
I have found one issue. The screen doesn't shut off when I make a call. Is there a way to enable the sensor that controls that? I know they are disabled when the GRD romer is installed. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
After installing the old toolbox I am now experiencing zero issues outside of my still undetermined battery life.

I didn't have any issues what so ever with Launcher Pro. I did just install and am currently running SPB 3D Shell and I can't really decide if I like it or not. But I guess it doesn't matter since I have had it for over an hour now. Takes a while to set up a launcher to your liking....not something that can be done in 15 minutes....anyway I now am running with 11 homescreens...apparently they are limitless....I think I am going to be good with 9.

At any rate Liberty 2.0 is running it great....it does have a small lag at times but I think that is my doing with my profiles set they way they are. I have like 12 profiles in Droid 2 Overclock for various settings to maximize my battery life and it doesn't appear to be working. So I just disabled them and just have my phone set to "on demand" Overclocked to 1.25 with bottom line of 300.

I guess what I am trying to say is I don't seem to be experiencing any issues outside of battery life.

Yeah charge light isn't working for me. I don't think my keyboard lights are working. But all else is good. Liberty 2.0 is fast and smooth. What "chop" I experience right now is purely from the SPB 3D Shell...when I was on LPP all was smooth. Might be switching back and just holding onto SPB until I get my phone upgrade later this year (come on Droid 3!!!). But it is a very nice addition to Liberty.

If you guys see or know of anything I am doing that I could change to increase my battery life I would be much obliged.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score

Keep in mind we're both on d2g's though.

I am really thinking he nailed it right here for D2G'ers. They may be adding a little to 2.0 to accommodate D2G differences....or maybe Liberty will release a D2G version specific for you guys for the differences that cause issues between versions. Point being I think the issues you guys are experiencing are due to different phones that are a little more difficult to program for. I would be interested in seeing what all bugs are particular to specific devices. Maybe I will try and start a thread to see if we can figure some stuff out.

eqforus5

Reaction score

I am really thinking he nailed it right here for D2G'ers. They may be adding a little to 2.0 to accommodate D2G differences....or maybe Liberty will release a D2G version specific for you guys for the differences that cause issues between versions. Point being I think the issues you guys are experiencing are due to different phones that are a little more difficult to program for. I would be interested in seeing what all bugs are particular to specific devices. Maybe I will try and start a thread to see if we can figure some stuff out.

Either way y'all are being very helpfull and it is very much appreciated. If a specific version or added version comes out I will be the first to donate after seeing how much time and effort goes into creating a ROM and debugging it. THANK YOU for your effort.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Really the only thing that can be done to make the d2g work entirely right is to rebuild it using the d2g files. After i get used to everything ill see if they would let me rebuild it for the d2g. I kinda got set back a little because i screwed up my Ubuntu installation and had to restart. Still got a little bit of the source code to finish dl'ing but I'll get on it as soon as i get comfortable with building.

Status
Not open for further replies.