[Official] Liberty 2.0 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Navigation app is causing my D2G to soft reset. also getting no 3g but am getting everything else!

The map error is not rom specific. I was having lots of issues end of last week with nav preventing screen from turning off and random soft resets.

edit: map issue is fixed in newest version from market.

My default wireless network keeps getting switched to disabled.. is this a liberty issue or droid 2 issue or wireless issue?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

No 3G on D2G

The Navigation app is causing my D2G to soft reset. also getting no 3g but am getting everything else!

Look in the GRD section under the Liberty 2.0 works with v7 romer thread. Page 8 has a post with a fix for the no 3G. I have personally tested it on my D2G and it does work. What happens is when the phone is rebooted you loose 3G. This post tells you how to fix that. I have rebooted my phone about a dozen times now and still have my 3G. Hope this helps you. Any questions let me know and I will help you as much as I can.

My camera fails to auto focus after clearing the cache also, any suggestions?

Gmail force close

Seems to work fine on Stock 2.0.1

When I put in Mysterious Beast (which I love), gmail always forces close.

Cheers!

The 2.0.1 lock sscreen on the Droid 2 doesn't seem to be themed in horizontal mode.

2.0.1 using blur alarm clock the alarm clock dockbar icon comes and goes. Alarm works none the less.

Liberated Droid 2 Epic Blue

So far I am very happy with Liberty. The only issue I am having is with the text notifications. Sometimes, and there's no telling when or why, it will stop triggering the vibration when a text is received. It doesn't matter what I do to try to fix it, go into sounds settings, go into the app settings, nothing works. And then it will randomly begin working again a couple days later. Very weird. And it's only text messages - calls vibrate.

Also, I'm using a 3rd party messaging app, so I go into it's settings and press "test notification" and the vibrate still does not work.

2.0.1 - stock theme
Droid 2

I went back to stock liberty and the problem with the keyboard blocking the handcent window went away. Now I have the epic blue theme, and the problem is back. Apparently it's a problem with themes.

Text vibrate has never worked for me on Epic Blue just never been that worried about it. Would like to get it working though if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Has anybody had issues with google voice search? I freezed the app, then realized I wanted to use it again and have been having force closes ever since.

I installed the liberated HC theme from the toolbox and I'm not overclocked, if that matters.

I'm having an issue with the lockscreen and the home button on Liberty 2.0.1. I did an sbf before installing and I wiped cache/data. But ever since I installed Liberty my home button does nothing. I get the haptic feedback from it but it doesn't do anything else. And my lockscreen is non-existent. Any hard button on the phone will turn the screen back on. I tried using security and it still doesn't work. I've reflashed Liberty 3 times now. I've read everything I could find and I didn't see anyone else having these problems. Any ideas?

Edit: I did a wipe and reinstall instead of just flashing over top of the old one and that seems to have fixed everything. It's running great now! Very fast. Great job Team Liberty!

Glad to hear you got your problem resolved. Team Liberty really did do an awesome job with this ROM.

why doesnt linear work when i flash from toolbox? Everytime i flash linear on my dx i have no service i tried wipeing and same issue whats going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back