[Official] Liberty 2.0 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I hope this hasn't been posted yet but the only issue I noticed so far is the themed apps not working. They download but when you try to install them (ex. Black facebook) it says app not installed.

Sent from my liberated DROID2
Install or update? This is normal for updates because your trying to update a hacked version to an official version. If your refering to updates, take google voice for example, you need to remove it first with titanium back up, then reboot, then install from the market.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hope this hasn't been posted yet but the only issue I noticed so far is the themed apps not working. They download but when you try to install them (ex. Black facebook) it says app not installed.

Install or update? This is normal for updates because your trying to update a hacked version to an official version. If your refering to updates, take google voice for example, you need to remove it first with titanium back up, then reboot, then install from the market.

I'm talking about for example the black facebook. I tried downloading it and it says error. I tried Uninstalling facebook and then trying the download but it still says error. How would I get those to download and install? Sometimes it downloads but when I go to install it says not installed, like it failed or something.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK so the linear black facebook worked but that's the only one I got to work. Also what happened to the install themes section in the toolbox or is that available only in the donate ver?

eqforus5

Reaction score
Not sure I had the donate version of the toolbox from the start.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just remember that there were pics of the themes in the toolbox before. I can't find examples of all the themes in the toolbox

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
OK so the linear black facebook worked but that's the only one I got to work. Also what happened to the install themes section in the toolbox or is that available only in the donate ver?

Rom Manager->All or Themes from the drop down options at the top->Download Rom

I have no idea why it is in this section, it isnt a very logical place to put themes,add ons,fonts,etc but thats where they are.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

I have no idea why it is in this section, it isnt a very logical place to put themes,add ons,fonts,etc but thats where they are.

I know where the themes are in the toolbox but there used to be pictures of the themes so you could see what you're downloading. That's what I was looking for. Oh well... not too big a deal but that was a cool feature.

XanRules

Reaction score
phone routinely locks up in a weird way: the screen moves and presses buttons without me doing anything. This leads to deleted contacts, sounds being changed, etc.

The first time it happened, a nandroid / wipe / reset helped. Now it doesn't.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
phone routinely locks up in a weird way: the screen moves and presses buttons without me doing anything. This leads to deleted contacts, sounds being changed, etc.

The first time it happened, a nandroid / wipe / reset helped. Now it doesn't.

You might have spyware on your phone. You should also try to SBF, then reflash liberty, and restore your apps through Titanium Backup. Restoring a nandroid back up is probably not an option in this case as it will likley just bring the problem right back. Regardless I dont think this is a liberty bug, the problem is on your end, not the rom.

smccloud

Reaction score
Liberty 2.0.1 Swype saying its configured for another device and functionality will be disabled. Just installed yesterday after doing 2 full wipes (just to be safe).

eqforus5

Reaction score
When you say full wipes you do mean sbfing back to stock right?

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
In some cases, people might use the term to mean it. Just like when people say there phone was bricked but they fixed it with an SBF. Technically a wipe is done by booting in to recovery(either stock or clockwork), and choosing the wipe option.

eqforus5

Reaction score
In some cases, people might use the term to mean it. Just like when people say there phone was bricked but they fixed it with an SBF. Technically a wipe is done by booting in to recovery(either stock or clockwork), and choosing the wipe option.

Technically I do agree with you. By all means please do explain exactly what you mean then :icon_ banana:.

shawn13165

Reaction score

I know where the themes are in the toolbox but there used to be pictures of the themes so you could see what you're downloading. That's what I was looking for. Oh well... not too big a deal but that was a cool feature.

Some of the themes do have pictures to see what it looks like. All you have to do is long press the theme name and it opens a box, if it has pics to view the option will show it

Status
Not open for further replies.