Android 2.2 - Froyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfriel

Reaction score
oh i get it now

is android 2.1 + adobe flash 10.1 + other misc stuff = froyo?, or can i just add an adobe flash 10.1 .apk to my android 2.1 for moto droid and get the same effect if all i want is flash for droid??

I dont think the flash app will download unless your running a 2.2?
I must be running android 2.2 on moto droid to install the flash 10.1, otherwise it wont install, i get it now. thanks

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
your right adobe has a pop up the tells ya you need 2.2 to install flash 10.1. Darn it.

BadWolf

Reaction score
Could this be CK's destiny?

annual_tomato_fight_in_Colombia.jpg

We can only hope. :rofl3:

brando56894

Reaction score
The flood of froyo news around the time of Google IO was great and since theres no new info now its disappointing when I keep checking engadget, droid life, and here just to see no real mentions of froyo :(

Like others I'm getting anxious and need something new to play around with. Ive had my droid for three months and the novelty of most of it is wearing off lol

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The flood of froyo news around the time of Google IO was great and since theres no new info now its disappointing when I keep checking engadget, droid life, and here just to see no real mentions of froyo :(

Like others I'm getting anxious and need something new to play around with. Ive had my droid for three months and the novelty of most of it is wearing off lol

We're talking about it. We just don't have any news on it right at this time. This causes speculation and that is focusing on Froyo. There are some good points made by several people on when it will be released for Droid.

brando56894

Reaction score

We're talking about it. We just don't have any news on it right at this time. This causes speculation and that is focusing on Froyo. There are some good points made by several people on when it will be released for Droid.

Once again I didnt type what I meant lol I know its being talked about I follow this thread daily. I meant that there hasnt been any new information in a while.

Googleaddict

Reaction score
I dont know if this is legit but when i went to the quadrant app reviews, somebody said "1130 on droid with froyo not rooted. That's right, you read this correct." I hope this guy really does have 2.2 on his droid!

mitchb2

Reaction score
I can't believe how many people are too ignorant to trim posts. Stop quoting whole posts just because you're lazy. You guys of all people know how bad it sucks on a mobile.

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
I don't see why people are like "don't worry we will get 2.2" or "I hope we get it".

We will.

We know this.

Its just a matter of when. :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

GohanBurner

Reaction score
True...but why would google keep us waiting? Honestly, since they are such a "fun" company, I bet they just read our forums and laugh endlessly at our whining about the "next OS verison". Well F-U google :).

KpAtch3s

Reaction score
2.2 will definitely come to the droid. We all know the big 3 have already said it will "soon." Additionally, not updated the droid would cause more problems with fragmentation, which is something Google specifically wants to solve.

The devices are becoming so much more like normal computers that I think we'll see these devices will need to be maintained in the same way and the end users will expect it.

I'm thinking 2.2 will be released before July and I can't wait.

fishstick600

Reaction score
ive got an HTC Eris.. how far down the imaginary list does that put me? i understand that the N1 and Moto's will be getting it first..and i still dont understand if my phone is a true droid or just a off brand with the android OS on it

Status
Not open for further replies.