Video of Froyo on Moto Droid

armeddroid

Reaction score
Lol... so i guess we aim our tomatoes at Miami1683?
Haha jk man. Couldn't help it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Man so excited for that performance boost! can't wait to get all those features they talked about.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

pinballwizard

Reaction score
[video=youtube;Ij-76GVAmgc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij-76GVAmgc]YouTube - Android 2.2 Froyo[/video]

Oh snap, guess what i saw dancedroid

umdterp

Reaction score
video of setCPU and linpack scores with stock kernel..
[video=youtube;Le5eNlgyEgo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le5eNlgyEgo]YouTube - Motorola Droid Froyo (Android 2.2) Setcpu/LinPack Scores (Stock)[/video]

and with OC'd 1.2 ghz
[video=youtube;v58fiQ2aIO4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v58fiQ2aIO4]YouTube - Motorola Droid Froyo (Android 2.2) P3Droid O/C Kernel[/video]

squeak

Reaction score
can somebody break that down for a noob like me? how much faster is that than a droid on 2.1 at stock speed and say 800mhz?

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
can somebody break that down for a noob like me? how much faster is that than a droid on 2.1 at stock speed and say 800mhz?

1.2ghz would b3 400 mhz faster the 800mhz.

Hope that's the answer you were looking for.

squeak

Reaction score

lol. i knew that, but what i was really asking is in reference to the speed tests in those 2 videos posted above my last post. how much faster are they compared to a droid running the same tests on 2.1( i know that 2.2 is supposed to be much faster than 2.1). and then how do they compare to a droid running running at 800mhz(i only ask that, because thats what my current set up, but i dont know how to do all of those tests because im an undereducated noob)

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

lol. i knew that, but what i was really asking is in reference to the speed tests in those 2 videos posted above my last post. how much faster are they compared to a droid running the same tests on 2.1( i know that 2.2 is supposed to be much faster than 2.1). and then how do they compare to a droid running running at 800mhz(i only ask that, because thats what my current set up, but i dont know how to do all of those tests because im an undereducated noob)

OK, then I'm not sure how to answer your question. You would have to actually run one against the other to find out I suppose. I don't know how one could tell you verbally in seconds and such how much faster that is.

Put it this way. If you were to root and overclock the Droid to 1.2 GHZ I doubt you would see any difference. Just an educated guess.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Could someone please post the scores shown for those of us who are YouTube deprived? Thanks.