Motorola video teases Android Honeycomb tablet

infinity8x3

Reaction score
epic on a smaller scale.

I can't wait.

My wishes are. That moto and google work hand in hand with this and the os is optimized for the hardware.

And that moto doesn't ruin it with some kind of tablet version of motoblur. If this is like a dev tablet and features pure sweet honeycomb I will definitely get this no questions asked.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
If they hadn't scored the Galaxy Tab this would have been a total Android fanboy commercial. :p

It was funny nevertheless...

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Thats what I was saying at another site. I also said that iFans shouldnt be too upset since they went at Samsung too...

It didnt change anything tho....the iFans came out in full force....lol

soops

Reaction score
definitely one of the best commercials!! definitely original...definitely witty...definitely creating a buzz...

akula1

Reaction score
Should I stay or should I go?

I'm hoping to hear of a Motorola 7" tab, and a wifi only version.

What would you do but a 7" tab and hope to have it hacked for the market place, or wait for the Motorola tab even if it is 10"?

I have a eLocity A7 and debating on weather to send it back or not.

Thanks,
John

Big Ry

Reaction score
I read all the comments before actually watching the commercial. But everyones right, that really was a sick commercial!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
this is seriously the best motorola commercial ever. its so true.
but,, honeycomb is going to have to be pretty cool now.. and i agree the galaxy tablet is really dumb running phone software
it might be dumb but it runs great =]

Sal R.

Reaction score
Funny.

So glad I didn't jump on the samsung tab. Definitely waiting on this...

bmchan

Reaction score
I love the competition between Google and Apple. It just means better and cheaper products for us. The Galaxy was an interim product that has worked very well for Samsung with 2 million sold (?? my guess) in 90 days? They took advantage of a product gap and it worked.

Reaction score
thats gonna be sick. i would like to buy a wifi only version. those probly wont come out for a while though.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like my iPad. Anybody wanna make something out of it???
:D

I don't understand why it wouldn't be wifi only? They don't have to distribute through Verizon, they can just put it up for sale at Best Buy, Target, wherever. Why do you have to buy data?

I'm pretty use to my 9" iPad as well. I don't think I'd like a 7" version. But it's all good, competition is a good thing, better stuff for everyone.

Oh and the video was good, the thing about the iPad being an iPhone is lame.