Motorola Droid X2 Spotted "in the Wild"; Specs and Benchmarks

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Ive been bitten by the 4G bug I have it at my home in Il Im in Wisconsin now and on 3G or sometimes 1X there is a huge difference I have a TB but also have an upgrade comming was looking forward to the Bionic I have a droidX Which since I got the TB make it useless because of the sim cards in the TB but 4G is as fast as they say

I need an Enigma machine to figure out what this says.

We will have to capture a U-boat to get the Enigma. And the Germans can not find out we have it!

That wouldn't do any good. The salt water has ruined the wheels inside them you'd be better off stealing one at a museum. Cheers!

twizatch

Reaction score
Ive been bitten by the 4G bug I have it at my home in Il Im in Wisconsin now and on 3G or sometimes 1X there is a huge difference I have a TB but also have an upgrade comming was looking forward to the Bionic I have a droidX Which since I got the TB make it useless because of the sim cards in the TB but 4G is as fast as they say

Uh, I'd like to buy a period! :)
I've. been. bitten. by. the. 4G. bug. I. have. it. at. my. home. in. IL. I'm. in. Wisconsin. now. and. on. 3G. or. sometimes. 1X. there. is. a. huge. difference. I. have. a. TB. but. also. have. an. upgrade. coming. was. looking. forward. to. the. Bionic. I. have. a. DroidX. Which. since. I. got. the. TB. make. it. useless. because. of. the. SIM. cards. in. the. TB. but. 4G. is. as. fast. as. they. say.

Fixed it for ya.

wooddale

Reaction score

Uh, I'd like to buy a period! :)
I've. been. bitten. by. the. 4G. bug. I. have. it. at. my. home. in. IL. I'm. in. Wisconsin. now. and. on. 3G. or. sometimes. 1X. there. is. a. huge. difference. I. have. a. TB. but. also. have. an. upgrade. coming. was. looking. forward. to. the. Bionic. I. have. a. DroidX. Which. since. I. got. the. TB. make. it. useless. because. of. the. SIM. cards. in. the. TB. but. 4G. is. as. fast. as. they. say.

Fixed it for ya.
Thanks looks like text now Lol....

froyli

Reaction score
I get mine tomorrow broke my x insurance said the manufacture don't make it any more dx2 tomorrow yayayyayay

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Snow02

Reaction score
I get mine tomorrow broke my x insurance said the manufacture don't make it any more dx2 tomorrow yayayyayay

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

No. you're just getting the regular droid x "new version". They changed the product code when they started shipping with 2 GB cards instead of 16 GB.